You turn chibi

||This is a headcanon situation||

___________________________________________

(the morning sun rays falls in your room awakening the person still sleeping peacefully. Loid's eyes start to flutter open at the bright sun light falling on his face. He stretches a little before opening his eyes and founds himself in your room. He extends his arm trying to feel your presence but instead he squeaks and sits straight after feeling a pinch on his finger. He looks over to your side of the bed and finds a mini you rubbing her head. His sleepy eyes wide open looking at his tiny miniature darling. He comes closer to your chibi form, he looks at you confused as you just keep rubbing your forhead since his hand hit you when he was trying to find you)

Loid- oh shit

(You look at him with your big chibi eyes , you take tiny steps towards him and motion him to come closer to you. Understanding your signs he did so, you hugged his cheek and then gave him a kiss with a smile on your face. He gently picks you up in his palm and kisses you too)

Loid- looks like I need to take a day off for you love

(You just grin wide giving him a thumbs up. He puts you in his tshirt pocket and made his way to the kitchen when suddenly his phone rang)

Loid- hello

Sylvia- Twilight you were supposed to be here, where are you?

Loid- I am sorry, I got a small problem I can't make it today

Sylvia- seriously Loid?! come here right now I don't want any excuses!

(Sylvia said and cuts the phone making Loid sigh. He looks at you who was peaking out of his t-shirt pocket looking at the surrounding)

Loid- guess you are going to come with me today at work love

(chibi you just looks at him and smile wide making him chuckle and kiss you on the forhead)

timeskip (at his work)...

Sylvia- oh no well that really is a small problem right there you got

(Sylvia said looking at tiny you playing with a pen on her bench while Loid was standing in front of her. She takes the pen away from you making you look at her. She was internally awwing at your cuteness but ofcourse she can't show her emotions. She pats your head gently with a soft look on her face)

Sylvia- fine considering the problem I am allowing you to take a day off Twilight

Loid- thank you Ms. Handler

(You hug Sylvia's hand before Loid picks you up. You wave at her with your little arms making her smile as you & Loid started to leave. Once reaching the home Loid cooks some delicious food, he even made you mini food so you can eat properly)

 Once reaching the home Loid cooks some delicious food, he even made you mini food so you can eat properly)

(After eating lunch you both spent your time in the living room. He was reading a book while you were running here and there when suddenly you tripped and fall. He hears small sniffing making him look at you. He instantly gives you his undivided attention and picks you up hugging closer to him. He pats your back trying to calm you down. Once you stopped crying he makes you lay on his chest as he reads the book. You eventually fell asleep on him, soon he dozes off holding you close to him. He made sure to cover you both with a blanket to avoid getting sick before he fell asleep too)

next morning...

(Loid wakes upto two arms hugging him, he opens his eyes and found that you were back to normal. He smiles a little and was happy that you were back to normal. He was a little sad since he definitely missed the cute tiny chibi Y/n. He smiles and wraps his arms tightly around you as you snuggle into his chest. He kisses your head and closes his eyes again)

___________________________________________