He cheats

You were happily humming a song as you finished your work for the day, you baked a cake for Loid and it was his favourite flavour. You were so excited for today since you thought you were going to spoil him with lots of love so you bought a lot of stuff so you can cook an amazing dinner. You locked the café and decided to surprise Loid by going early, you also bought him matching promise bracelets since he always buys gifts for you. The closer you got to house the more you started to get excited, once reaching near the door you took out your key to unlock it slowly. Entering the house you noticed a pair of red high heels alongside Loid's shoes, you thought maybe be brought a friend or colleague but suddenly you heard Loid's groan coming from his room. You walked inside to see what was going on and your heart sank at the sight in front of you. Loid was lying on the bed half naked with a girl on top who was wearing your nighty & giving him hickeys all over his neck. You froze in your place making the cake and grocery fell from your hand gaining the attention of the two. Loid pushes the girl off him and gets up, your body was trembling you couldn't believe you faced the same betrayal again.)

Loid- Y/n it's not what it looks like

Y/N- oh yeah really ? so what were you both doing? playing Uno? tch!

Loid- love, trust me it's not like that

(he said as he walked closer to you, you instantly stop him in his tracks by raising your palm)

Y/N- don't call me love cause you disgust me Mr. Loid Forger, I can't believe I was so dumb to trust you

Loid- hear me out Y/-

Y/N- oh shut it! i don't want to hear anything, you can go fuck yourself because it's over for us!

(you said ripping the pendant from your neck that he gave you and threw it on his face. Your eyes were burning with anger, you were trying to hold your tears and not look weak)

Loid- Y/n please give me another chance love

Y/N- tsk! in your dreams, you got some guts to bring a hoe home behind my back make her wear my clothes and do such filthy things! oh god can you be more worse than that?!

(you scoffed and started walking away from him, he follows you and holds your wrist to stop you. You turn around and slap him hard across the face)

Y/N- don't you dare touch me Mr. Forger! you have no right to touch me or stop me! I'll leave your house by tomorrow morning so tolerate me for a little bit more, you can continue your fun activities. I promise I won't bother you!

(you said entering your room and slamming the door hard, once inside your room you fell down on your knees and let your tears come out. You can't believe he would do something like that to you)

Loid- Y/n please don't leave, it was a mistake it won't happen again!

(you were fuming at his words, you opened the door facing him)

Y/N- it wasn't a mistake Loid, IT WAS A CHOICE THAT YOU MADE!

(you said making him flinch cause this was the first time you raised your voice at him)

Y/N- Mistakes take place by accidents or misguided action but here YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING! AFTER KNOWING ABOUT MY PAST YOU STILL DID WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER DO!! YOU BROKE MY FUCKING TRUST LOID, MY FUCKING TRUST!!!

(you were shaking with anger seeing this Loid tries to hold you but you stop him)

Y/N- don't even think about it! we are over and that's final, don't worry your secret is safe with me!

(you said calmly before slamming the door on his face, you stand against the door as you slowly slip down and start to cry. You felt so worthless, you blamed your luck in love, maybe you don't deserve to love someone or get loved by someone.)

___________________________________________

oh no why did Loid do that?😢

hope you guys are enjoying these Scenarios so far👀✨️ also thank you so much for almost 26K reads, I highly appreciate your votes, comments and requests❤️

also requests are open so drop them in the comments or dm them if you have any😄