Accidental Grope (Pt.2)

It has been a long time since you and Loid hanged out with each other, mostly because he was busy with his work while you were with yours. He would usually come late at night and you would leave early in the morning. So finally you both got your day off and decided to spend the day watching movies, dramas & cuddle. Loid was already sitting on the couch while you brought snacks, you handed him the pop-corn bowl while you kept the other snacks on the table and sat next to him.

Loid- ready?

Y/N- born ready!

(you exclaimed excitedly like a child making him slightly chuckle. He started the drama "All of us are Dead" which is a drama about zombie breakout in a high school. You both were enjoying the drama while munching on the pop-corn. You were too engrossed in the drama that you didn't notice the popcorn was coming to an end. The bowl was on Loid's lap, he noticed that it was about to get empty so he kept the bowl on the table and grabbed two cans of soft drinks from the table)

Y/N- oh no c'mon Su-hyeok save Nam-ra!

(you said and went to grab some more popcorn but surprise surprise you grabbed his crotch. He was too stunned to speak anything, he was freezed at his place with the two cans of drinks not knowing what to do. You being still lost in the drama started to move your hand to grab the "popcorn from the bowl" but no luck. You groaned and looked at your hand realizing the thing you grabbed was not a bowl and definitely not pop-corn. Loid's face was red as a tomato while you felt like your brain stopped working. You looked at him as he looked at you, after a brief moment of time you both screeched as you took your hand back and he protected his crotch with his hands. You both had your backs faced at each other, face fully crimsoned, none of you knew what to do in this awkward situation. To remove the tension you got up from your seat and entered the kitchen)

Y/N- *hehe. . .HEHE?! Y/N WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!? DID YOU JUST MADE A WRONG GRAB? well you definitely did Sherlock! shit...Shit...SHit...SHIt...SHIT!!! why do such awkward things happens with me? oh lord hope he doesn't think I am a pervert*

(meanwhile Loid just sat there with a red face not knowing what to do)

Loid- *wow Twilight, did a spy like you got his crotch grabbed by a woman? that too by your girlfriend? and that too by your REAL girlfriend? *sighs* things are going to get awkward for a good few days now*

(after a good 10 minutes you came back to the room and sat on the other side of the couch with your own snack bowl to avoid the mess again. You both spent the rest of the day watching dramas, without speaking a word to each other)

-------------------------------------------------------------

ooooooo~the table's have turned👀

did you guys like the part? i am taking requests so drop if you guys have any😄
votes & comments are highly appreciated ❤️