Pick-up lines

(It was a peaceful Sunday morning, you were sitting in the living room couch sipping your (f/d) and reading a book. Loid was in his room doing who knows what since you didn't wanted to disturb him on a holiday.
Turning the page of your book you kept the cup on the table and saw Loid entering the living room. You gave him a smile which he returned.)

Loid- morning love

Y/N- morning babe, did you sleep well?

(he nods sitting next to you, you got up to bring him his morning tea when suddenly he spoke)

Loid- Y/n what does it feel like to be the most gorgeous girl in the room?

(you turn to look at him giving him a confused face)

Y/N- Loid...i am the ONLY girl here so i don't know

Loid- *ok this was a bad one* well do you have a name or can i just call you mine?

Y/N- you know my name Loid...gosh i need to bring you your morning tea asap, you are still half asleep

(you said walking into the kitchen as Loid curses himself for embarrassing himself.
You were cutting some fruits to use them for your fruit cake while Loid was helping you with the cake batter)

Loid- you know if you were a fruit, you would be a 'fine-apple'

Y/N- *are you done? face* seriously Loid?

Loid- *Twilight you are getting worse day by day at your flirting skills* sorry...oh here the cake batter

(he handed you the cake batter and left the kitchen while you chuckled at his behaviour)

Y/N- *what is wrong with this man today?*

meanwhile...

(ON THE PHONE)

Loid- i can't believe i trusted you

Lily- it's not my fault that you used such useless pick-up lines on her

Loid- now she must be thinking i am sick or something

Lily- you were never normal but anyways, use some potentially good ones instead of cheesy ones

Loid- fine

(he said hanging up the call and walked back inside the house to look for you. You were in the laundry doing the laundry when Loid came & joined you. You took one of his shirts from the basket & were about to put it in)

Loid- Do you know what my shirt is made of?

Y/N- cotton???

Loid- boyfriend material

(he said proudly giving you a smirk, you tried to have a serious face on but lost it. You started laughing and ran out of the laundary)

Loid- *was it really this funny? or maybe she is flustered, so did it work?*

(he thought to himself and ran behind you. You were in your room trying to not laugh)

Y/N- *oh goshhh! did Loid really used pick-up lines hahaha...it's hard to believe but it was cute*

Loid- Y/n what happened? why are you laughing?

Y/N- i am sorry but you were too cute while using all those pick-up lines on me but the last one got me

Loid- so did you like them?

(you went closer to him and wrapped your arms around his neck and nod)

Loid- then i have one more

Y/N- go ahead

Loid- were your parents artist?

Y/N- no why?

Loid- cause you are a work of art

(you chuckle and then looked into his eyes)

Y/N- you know i've heard it said that kissing is the 'language of love', so would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime?

(you said as Loid was taken aback making you giggle but soon you felt his lips on yours, after a few seconds of kissing he pulled back)

Loid- the conversation would be really sweet & lovely if we start it...also do you know what you would look good in?

Y/N- what?

Loid- my arms

Y/N- *chuckles* but i already am

Loid- oh and here i was wondering why were you looking so astoundingly gorgeous

(he said making you flustered as you buried your face in his chest making him chuckle and kiss your head)

-----------------------------------------------------------