Lily thinks dirty

(Like any other day you were doing your favourite activity, baking. The aroma of the delicious and freshly made espresso meringue cookies spread around, sniffing on the sweet goodness you put them on the counter to cool down. It was a decent day the weather was a bit cold even though it was summers due to the fresh rain that poured last night. You were preparing the goodies since it was almost time for the café to open, lost in your little baking world suddenly you heard the back door open and someone's footsteps coming towards you. Knowing who the person was you just smiled and waited for him to enter the kitchen)

Y/N- hey!

Loid- good morning my love

Y/N- morning hun

(you greeted him back while he pulls you closer and gives you a peck on the cheek as you returned the same gesture)

Loid- did you made espresso meringue cookies?

Y/N- mhmm just took them out of the
oven

(you said showing him the fresh batch of the cookies as you took your baking gloves off

(you said showing him the fresh batch of the cookies as you took your baking gloves off. Loid tries to grab a cookie but you hit his hand lightly making him back away)

Y/N- no they aren't for you, it's for the customers

Loid- *clears throat* I know I was looking how good your reflexes are

Y/N- yeah right Mr. Forger

(you said chuckling and walking to the cabinet that contained your ingredients)

Loid- what are you going to make now? and where is Lily?

Y/N- I am going to make Matcha chocolate macarons and Lily will be here soon

(you said looking for something in the cabinet and closed it, opening another one)

one)

Y/N- where did I kept the matcha powder?

(you said to yourself opening another cabinet)

Loid- do you need some help?

Y/N- yeah I guess, do you see an unopened box of matcha powder anywhere...I can't find it