Coitus Interrupted

It was another usual day in your household. You were doing your work sitting in the living room sipping some coffee and munching on cookies. Loid was in his office doing his work. The day was going really slow. Suddenly your phone screen goes off.

Y/N- I should make something delicious for lunch then

(You said happily jumping off the couch. Getting the stuff ready you started preparing for the lunch. Humming and singing to your favorite songs you were doing your tasks. Loid could hear you hum, a smile appearing on his face. After around 15 minutes more he completed his work and made his way to the kitchen. You wore a comfy mini skirt and a backless tank top with an apron on top. Your body outlining very well in the outfit. Loid walks towards you and wraps his arms around your waist making you squeak. You soon relax feeling his face on your shoulder)

Y/N- hello hun

Loid- hey love

(he whispered kissing your ears making you giggle at the ticklish feeling. He doesn't say anything and slowly starts to kiss his way to your nape. He gently pins your hand on the kitchen counter kissing your back, up and down and then your neck. You throw your head back giving him more access)

Y/N- L-Loid–

Loid- shh~

Y/N- but–ah

(You moan as he nibbles on your neck skin leaving a red mark. He starts to move his hand up and down massaging your thigh. He turns you and captures your lips with his. His one hand holding your face while the other one running along your body shape. He picks you up in bridal style and walks into the living room still not breaking the kiss. He gently puts you on the couch and hovers over you. His hand now on your clothed vulva, fingers tracing your folds from the clothe making you moan. Letting go off your lips he makes his way down to your chest)

Y/N- Loid Li– migh–come mmmahhhh–

(You try to speak but couldn't, he was too engrossed in what he was doing to even listen to you. He pulls down your top exposing your breasts, he licks your nipples making you shiver at the sudden wet feeling)

Lily- OH LORD HEAVENS!

(You both heard a shriek from behind Loid stopping whatever you both were doing. Both of yours eyes widen as you saw Lily standing near the entrance of living room covering her face. Loid jumps off you as you sat down properly fixing your clothes. Both of you red as a tomato now, none of you heard the front door opening)

Loid- *whispers* w-what is Lily doing here?

Y/N- *whispers* she came here for a study session

Loid- *whispers* why didn't you tell me?

Y/N- *whispers* I tried

Lily- I can hear you both!

(both you and Loid shared glances embarrassed at the situation you both were in)

Y/N- y-you came pretty early

Lily- I took a cab here since I was lazy to walk, by the way are you both still–

Y/N- no no no! we are good now

(you hit Loid slightly with your elbow. He clears his throat before speaking)

Loid- welcome to the Forger residence Lily

(he said making you face palm since you wanted him to go inside)

Lily- yeah I had a really nice welcome

Y/N- *whispers* Loid go inside

Loid- *whispers* but why?

Y/N- *whispers* j-just go!

(You said pushing him in the hallway)

Y/N- c'mon Lily come inside

(she nods and takes her hand off her eyes and walks in. You ask her to make herself comfortable and sit down. You were about to go and bring her drinks when suddenly she held your hand)

Lily- I have a question?

Y/N- yeah

Lily- do you both fuck everywhere in the house or you guys have rooms?

(an instant crimson tint appearing on your whole face. You didn't answer her question and walk into the kitchen & soon Lily follows you in the kitchen)

Lily- by the way is he big?

(Your face turns dark red while Loid smirks still standing in the hallway when suddenly you both heard his voice)

Loid- massive actually

Y/N- YAAAAA~SHUT UP YOU BOTH!

___________________________________________

hehe caught doing stuff now( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hello~ how have you all been? hope you guys are doing well!🌻✨️