You dress up like him

It was just another of you coming home early from your work. Since Lily got vacation from her college she decided to work extra hours and let you go home early.
So here you were making your way back to home. You opened up the door entering the empty house. You looked at the clock and knew Loid won't be home any soon so you had a lot of free time to do whatever you want. You decided to take a quick shower and change into something comfy. After 20 minutes you were ready to relax when you noticed the laundry was all dried up so you decided to fold the laundry since you had nothing else to do besides reading a book or scrolling through your phone. You picked up the dried clothes and started folding it one by one when suddenly you noticed Loid's green suit and an idea struck your brain. You happily picked up his suit, snuck into his room picking up his hat and gloves and ran to your room.
You slipped into his clothes, wore a blonde wig which you stole from Lily after her college play, paired it with his gloves and hat and twirled in front of the mirror)

Y/N- i am Loid Forger, nice to meet you m'lady

(you said making your voice heavy as you tried to impersonate him.
You ran out of your room and started walking all around the house acting like him. You were so lost in your own world that you didn't noticed the front door open)

Y/N- i told you not to do it Y/n

Loid- *wait! is somebody here?*

Y/N- see i told you, you hurt yourself you are so silly

Loid- *is that my suit? what is she doing?*

(he thought to himself standing against the pillar while you act like him without noticing his presence)

Y/N- my love you were not supposed to do it like that

Loid- *she is impersonating me?*

(he stood there observing you acting like him, your actions made him chuckle but he tried to suppress them so you won't know he is here)

Y/N- well you should listen to me mo-AHHHHHHHHHH!

(you screamed noticing him stand near pillar as you turned while acting, you were embarrassed as your face turned red making you hide you face)

Loid- *chuckles* so what were you saying Mr. Loid Forger

Y/N- *how embarrassing* n-n-nothing

(you said stuttering making him chuckle as he comes closer to you making you face him. Without saying anything he locks his lips with yours, which you gladly accept and kiss him back. Soon breaking the kiss he kisses your cheeks and nose)

Loid- you are so cute

Y/N- sto-oooop

Loid- and you look extremely gorgeous dressed up as me

Y/N- really?

Loid- mhmm but you can't impersonate me that well, you need to practice

Y/N- *pouts* atleast i tried

Loid- *chuckles* now can i get my suit back?

Y/N- nooooo~ it's comfortable, i love it

Loid- but it's mine and it's pretty big for you

Y/N- i'll fix it according to my size

Loid- then what am i going to wear this is the only suit i have

Y/N- get a new one because this is now mine

(you said walking away from him and entering your room but unfortunately you tripped over the extra clothe of the pants)

Y/N- ouch! take your suit i don't want it!

Loid- *chuckles* fine if you say so! *why are you so precious love?*

(little did you know Loid clicked and video recorded your actions in his phone just incase he wanted to see you in his look)

-----------------------------------------------------------

hehe i am back early!!! i wrote the part in my between my study breaks so it might be not that good😅 i still have 2 more exams left so i am still going be inactive so please consider🥰❤