The secret

Y/N- Loid how did you know where i was?

(you said looking at him, breaking the hug, as he kept silent)

Y/N- and who was that lady? why did she called you Twilight?

Loid- Y/n there is alot you don't know about me, i am not who you think i am

Y/N- what do you mean?

Loid- i don't know if the things will remain same after this but i am going to tell you this anyway cause i trust you

Y/N- i have faith in you Loid

(you said holding his hands and giving him a small smile as he returns it back)

Loid- Y/n my real name is not Loid Forger, it's a fake identity to hide my true identity which is...

(he looks around making sure no one is around)

Y/N- which is ?

Loid- a spy

(he said whispering)

Loid- yes and to hide that i changed my identity, i am Agent Twilight moreover the woman you saw me with on that day was a part of mission i needed her to reach Jiro Hanstein who came out to be your ex.

Y/N- but how did you know he took me?

Loid- i came to visit you but i couldn't as you needed some time & after 2 days of not seeing you i visited your café and Lily told me she got a text from you that we both were on a vacation after telling her that's not the case she told me about your meeting with a suspicious man and then i went to your house, and your house was a complete wreck and your absence made it clear you were forcefully taken. I was lucky enough to find an old picture of you and him fallen out of an old album, i then told my team to locate him and that's how i found you.

Y/N- and who was that lady?

Loid- she is my colleague

(you nodded and sat there in silence with an unsure expression on your face,  Loid noticed that)

Loid- is something wrong Y/n?

Y/N- you said the woman you were with on a that day was for a mission so...um...does that mean you are with me for-

Loid- no not at all Y/n, i truly love you and why would you think that?

Y/N- because you wanted to find and capture Jiro and i am his ex so...

Loid- you were never a part of my mission, it was surprising for me that you and Jiro shared a past.

Y/N- i don't know what to say

Loid- Y/n whatever is your decision i respect that & i know you won't reveal this secret of mine to anyone. I just wanna say you were never a part of any of my mission neither i'll let you become one, i truly fell in love with you when i was incapable of expressing myself the most. I don't know if you trust me or not but i love you with my whole heart, give me your trust and i'll give you the world, i'll give you anything you ask for, so will you give me another chance?

Y/N- i trust you Loid and yes i will give you another chance without you even asking & you are still the Loid for me who made me love again doesn't matter what your identity is!  *smile*

Loid- thank you so much love, i love you

Y/N- i love you more!

(you and Loid kissed embracing each other as if you both fell in love again)

Sylvia- *i feel like i can trust you Y/n, don't disappoint me or Loid*

-----------------------------------------------------------

it's Christmas Eve!🎄✨ wishing all my lovely readers a very happy Christmas eve❤🎅🏻