You tease him

You woke up to the morning sunrays falling on your face. Opening your eyes you look at your lovely husband sleeping next to you peacefully. You caress his cheeks smiling to yourself. You didn't wanted to wake him up but it was time for breakfast. You sit up and look at him when suddenly an evil idea struck your mind. You hover over him on your fours and started calling his name. His starts to wiggle as you keep calling his name.

Y/N- hun wake up...it's time for breakfast...

(You said, Loid slowly starts to open his eyes and the first thing he saw after opening his eyes was your cleavage. His eyes wide open and he sits straight. You sit in front of him wearing a satin night suit, your legs folded and your hands in front of you. His cheeks starts flushing as he realised your body was almost exposed. Your strap falling down your shoulders, your cleavage revealing. You could feel his stares on your charms making you giggle internally)

Loid- m...morning love

Y/N- morning hun

(You said in a teasing tone which was slightly seductive)

Y/N- I will go and get fresh okay

(You said and went inside the bathroom leaving him shocked as he tries to figure out what just happened. After taking a bath you came out wearing a towel around you. The towel was extremely short and was barely covering your breasts and V-J-J. You purposely chose that towel to tease Loid. Loid's eyes widen as soon as he looks at you, his face turning red instantly. You absolutely loved seeing his flushed face, even though you guys were married now and went intimate with each other multiple times but he still gets flustered. You walk in front of him from here to there acting like you can't find your stuff giving him a show in the short towel. He was too stunned to even move as he keeps looking at you. His eyes never leaving your body, your hips swaying, your breasts bouncing and revealing more and more cleavage)

Loid- *what is happening? why isn't Y/n dressing up already...if she keeps moving here and there half naked I might- no no that's not right!*

Y/N- ah finally!

(you said holding your inner wears . You start wearing them in front of him, your back facing him as you change)

Loid- *i should not stare but i can't help it! control Loid control! *

Y/N- Loid you get fresh too, I'll make the breakfast

(you said innocently and walked out of the room. He just gulps his saliva and brushes the dirty thoughts off and gets ready for the day. You were in the kitchen preparing breakfast, you wore a sexy two piece pajama. You saw him walking in the dining room. Getting the tray of food ready you made your way towards him and serve him. After the breakfast he was sitting on the couch while you did some chores. You were trying to find a sock, you walked into the room and saw the sock under the couch where Loid was sitting. You smirk mentally and walk to him and stand in front of him. He looks at you and you sit down in front of his legs as he has manspreaded. You look at him and started putting your hair in a bun making him gulp. You tying your hair in a bun sitting on your knees wearing a sexy pajama in front of him was turning him on. You then bend down making him close his eyes, you just pick up the sock and stood up. Loid opens his eyes and notices that you were standing)

Y/N- I was trying to find this sock

(You said innocently and walked away. He had enough of this and followed you, grabbing your wrist he pulls you into the room)

Loid- love why are you teasing me?

Y/N- hm? when? I was just doing my chores hun

Loid- is that so?

Y/N- yeah ofcourse *smiles*

(he than looks at you for a brief amount of time and then kisses you and jumps on the bed with you)

Loid- no more teasing me love...

[A/N: Rest you are smart enough to imagine( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

___________________________________________