He is curious about you

[3rd Person POV]
Soon Loid started to be a regular customer of yours. He would always ask for his usual Black Coffee & your special menu item so you always prepared it for him in advance.

Loid- hello miss Y/N! can i get my usual please but not for takeaway (he said sitting on a table)
Y/N- sure! here Mr. Forger (you said smiling as she was about to turn Loid grabbed your wrist making you startle)
Loid- please call me Loid (he said with a light smile)
Y/N- eh ah okay Mr. F- i, i mean Loid (you said nervously as a blush crept on her cheeks due to his sudden actions)
Loid- thanks Miss Y/N!
Y/N- my pleasure Loid and please call me Y/N just Y/N....do visit again (you said as you gave him the change and your fingers slightly brushes against Loid's hand making his cheek turn a very light shade of pink. He nods and left the Cafe without looking back)
Loid- i want to know more about her, she doesn't seems suspicious moreover she can be some kind of help for my missions but i don't want to put her & myself in danger by revealing my true identity.

In the evening....

Y/N- ok Lily you can end the day here, i'll look after the rest so just go home & rest
Lily- you sure Y/N there's still a lot of work left?
Y/N- yes i am sure & thanks to you afterall you come 2 hours early each day to save the day for me & my cafe! & moreover you have to study for your exams so take the days off until your exams are over
Lily- *blushes* ah thank you & that's my job Y/N also i'll come to cafe everyday for few hours because i want to grab snacks hehe, so i'll be going now...byeee
Y/N- this silly girl! well let's just clean the rest & call it a day! (you said as you turned to enter the kitchen area but heard the front door bells jingle)
Y/N- sorry we are closed for to- oh Loid?
Loid- hello Y/N, well were you about to go home?
Y/N- well not really, i had some cleaning left so-
Loid- oh let me help you then (he said putting his briefcase on the table)
Y/N- eh...b-but you must be tired because of your work & you are our customer how could-
Loid- well your coffee seems to take my tiredness away so i thought this can be a great oppurtunity to grab some coffee with you (he said talking off his gloves and smiling)
Y/N- oh okay

After sometime...

Y/N- ha finally everything is done thank you Loid for the help without you it would have take much more time
Loid- it's my pleasure!
Y/N- please take a seat i'll make us some coffee...you want your usual Black coffee right? (he nods as he sat down)

[LOID POV]
She doesn't really seem someone who is strong but she for sure is kind enough and beautiful too.
Y/N- Loid? where are you lost? here... (she said handing me the coffee)
Loid- i was just looking at how can you be so pretty?
Y/N- eh *blushes*
Loid- oh where is Lily? i thought she might help you with all the remaining work.
Y/N- well i told her to go home early, she have her college entrance exams coming up soon so i told her to go home and study hard although she wanted to stay and help me but i can't risk her future with such mere work (she said taking a sip of her drink, i was right she is kind enough)
Loid- that's so nice of you to do so
Y/N- thank you Loid... let's go it's getting pretty late you must be tired because of your work and the extra work i gave you! (she said with a slight guilt on her face)
Loid- no it's totally fine i didn't really had a lot of work in the office today, also if you don't mind let me walk you to your house as it's not safe for a young and pretty woman to go out all alone at this late
Y/N- *blushes* thank you so much Loid.
(We started walking and talking about things which got me to know more about her and soon we reach her home)
Y/N- it was nice talking to you Loid & thank you for walking me home and for the help at the cafe Loid, i appreciate it alot thank you
Loid- it's my pleasure Y/N so don't say thank you!
Y/N- *smiles* i'll see you later have a great night (she said waving & walking inside of her house)

At Loid's Apartment...

Loid- hm...interesting!
Name- Y/N L/N
Age- 24
Height- [your height]
Eye Colour- [E/C]
Hair Colour- [H/C]
Occupation- Cafe owner
Education- Post graduate, Good in academics
Hobbies- Sleeping, Eating & Baking
Likes- Sweets, Blue roses, Sleep
Dislikes- Waking up early in the morning, Arrogant & Egoistic people
Special Traits- Creative, Observant, Quick thinker
Criminal Background- Clear
Family- Lily (co-worker)
Early Life- Grew in an orphanage, had no foster parents, couldn't apply for jobs as the orphanage closed down soon after she passed highschool and she lost her legal documents, worked as a part time worker at flower shops, bakery, restaurants and bars.
Nature/Behaviour- Kind, soft spoken, loving, caring & friendly
Weakness- Sleeping & Overthinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------