[💉]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I dropped down onto his chair with a huff.

Too much teasing.

Too much feelings as well.

If my heart didn't stop going so fast I might die of a heart attack.

"Fucking bastard." Dottore grumbled.

"Who invited him in again?" I asked groaning.

"Next time I'll ignore him."

Dottore turned back around and looked over at me.

"I've got a few things to take care of I'll return later." His cheeks were still dusted pink but his calm composure had returned.

"I can't come with you?"

He seemed stunned by my words but shook his head.

"No. What I gave you wont immediately heal your wounds it just feels as if they are. I don't need you to get anymore hurt than you already are."

"How long will you be gone?" I asked sighing.

Dottore rose an eyebrow, "What are you my mother?"

I rolled my eyes in reply.

"No, but what will I do here by myself..."

Dottore was silent at that.

"I-I don't know."  His cheeks turned pink and he turned away.

"I'll be back just go for a walk or something."

Dottore hurried to the door and grabbed any belongings he needed. It seemed he'd be gone all day.

"The ointment its in the washroom if you need it and don't do anything too crazy today. I'll see you later."

"Good bye Dottore."

When he opened the door a burst of cold air made its way inside. Dottore left without anymore words and the house was once again quiet.

I let out a soft sigh.

Maybe I would go for a walk after I took a nap...

I snuggled more into the chair and laid my head against the side of it. Taking in a breath I could smell the scent of him on the chair. It was an odd sweetness some sort of mixture of citrus and wood.