[🌊] - Route 2: Tartaglia

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I was relieved when the Tsaritsa had assigned Childe to watch over me.

"Hey you ready?" Childe called out waiting by the front door.

I nodded my head following after him.

Thank god it was him.

At least I knew he wouldn't do anything weird or murderous to me.

As I approached the door Childe held out his hand.

"Sorry just precautions."

I took his hand and he softly held it.

When the doors opened a cold breeze swept over us.

I shivered in response pulling my cloak closer.

Childe pulled me outside and into his side. Picking up part of his jacket he wrapped it around me.

My heart fluttered from the action and I smiled.

"Thank you." I replied nestling closer into his side.

He smiled in reply and we began walking.

Out of all the harbingers to get stuck with Childe had to be the sweetest. I still wasn't interested in joining the fatui but this could have gone a lot worse.

Childe and I walked down the busy streets. He hadn't said where we were going but that didn't matter. I felt safe even if he was a harbinger.

We stopped in front of a large building. The sign was covered in snow so I couldn't make it out but the inside gave it away.

"Come we'll stay here for the night." He tugged at my hand and we entered the building.

A small bell rang from the door and someone appeared at the counter ahead of us. The place was quite homey. There were couches by the front with a fireplace to warm people up. Childe only greeted them with a smile before pulling me to the stairs.

We wandered up the wooden stairs and into a hallway. A few doors lined the hall and we stopped in front of the first. Childe pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the room.

He opened the door gesturing for me to enter first.

I let go of his hand and stepped into the room.