[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The next morning I woke up to smell of sweetness.

I didn't bother to change and followed the smell throughout the house.

The delightful smell led me to the kitchen where I was surprised to find Pantalone who was very much awake.

I however was not so awake.

But I sure was hungry...

"You're up early..." I mumbled letting out a short yawn.

Pantalone turned back to look at me and the smile on his face widened.

"Good morning. I'm surprised your even awake." He commented flipping a pancake in a pan.

My eyes locked on the food and he chuckled.

"Hungry?" He asked.

I nodded my head and stumbled over to the table. Sitting down I patiently waited for Pantalone to finish cooking. 

It didn't take him long and he approached with two plates of fresh pancakes.

I could feel the drool running down my face at the sight.

I hadn't ate much last night. A majority of the food was little nibbly stuff and in all honesty it didn't taste that great anyway. That may have been because I wasn't used to that kind of food but still pancakes it was all I needed right now.

I smiled as I happily ate away.

That reminded me Pantalone and I had made a bet...

"So..." I started the conversation, "I get to keep the mora next collection?"

Pantalone let out a light chuckle and nodded his head.

"It appears you do."

On the inside I was cheering. My smile grew at the thought, but there was something else I noticed as well. Something about the way he laughed seemed less forced. As in it was a genuine laugh. It was actually a bit surprising, but it definitely made me feel better.

After last night I didn't feel as badly about Pantalone. Sure he was rich and could be greedy, but he may have had a heart. A very cold one but nonetheless still a heart.

It made me realize that maybe he wasn't as bad as I first thought. He didn't seem to enjoy those type of rich people events nor did he have much in common with them. Only thing was I wasn't sure exactly what he liked asides from painting of course, but I sure wanted to find out now.