[❄️]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I kept low when I reached the city. Sticking to alleyways and avoiding people. I didn't come across as suspicious since it wasn't odd to see people in warm clothing.

If anything I had a better chance without this cloak. The only problem was compared to the citizens of Snezhnaya I was not accustomed to this weather. If I got rid of this cloak I would need to find a new one.

I stepped out of an alleyway and looked around. Snezhnaya although cold was a beautiful place. There were small shops at almost every corner and lots of people. The old-fashioned street lights lit up as the sky slowly began to darken. People wore nice clothes as well it was nothing compared to where I lived. Big fancy hats, nice dresses, and fluffy clothes. There were a lot of fur hats and cloaks.

Reaching my hand out a small snowflake dropped down on it. The moment it hit my skin the heat forced it to disappear.

A soft sigh left my lips and a shadow appeared from behind me. Looking upwards another snowflake slowly dropped down onto my hand. This time it stayed the same.

"Aren't they pretty?"

I nodded my head in reply and stared at the snowflake. It was small, but I could make out different patterns. An ice crystal that didn't melt at the touch was impressive.

The snowflake slowly faded away and the crystals scattered into the wind.

I glanced back up and my heart began to pound again.

A lady dressed in red with blonde hair was staring down at me.

I let out a small laugh.

Harbinger.

The Fair Lady, La Signora...

It wasn't hard to pick her out from the crowd. With her revealing outfit and mask that covered her right eye, anyone would notice her.

I escaped one Harbinger just to encounter another, how lucky...

She smiled down at me as more snowflakes fell.

"Would you like to hold another?" Her voice was soft.

This was unusual for her or at least for me. Every time I had met her in the game she was cold and serious.

"Yes please," I said turning around and holding my hands out.

She giggled lightly and dropped another snowflake onto my hand. I stared in awe at the sparkling crystal in my hand.