[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

It wasn't until night that Dottore had finally left.

I had spotted him leaving while I was looking through some more contracts.

Dottore had only gave a small nod before disappearing.

I put the contracts down on a nearby table and stretched my arms out.

There were some more coming due soon and It didn't take much to guess Pantalone would want me to deal with those as well.

But for now it was getting late and I was getting tired.

I walked up the stairs hugging my cloak tightly to my chest. The winter time down here was cold. Even with the fireplace going I still managed to freeze.

Reaching the top of the stairs I headed down the hall.

As I past the balcony something caught my attention.

I stopped just past the doors and took a few steps back.

Looking out I noticed something that hadn't been there before.

A light snow dusted the balcony and sitting on one of the chairs was Pantalone.

He leaned back in the chair with a glass of wine in his hand. His eyes stayed focus on the sky as he took small sips.

Pantalone wore his warm black coat with his glasses placed on the side table.

He seemed to be lost in his own thoughts.

I must have been staring too long because he turned his head back. His eyes looked me over and I took a step back.

Oh shit.

I was staring a little too long.

He raised his free hand and motioned for me to come outside.

I couldn't read his expression right now. There was no smile but he didn't appear angry either.

I opened up the balcony door and a cold brush of air blew against me.

My body shivered and I wrapped my cloak around tighter shutting the door behind me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you." I said looking down at him.