[🌊]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"Really?" I asked my eyes shining with excitement.

Childe nodded, "Yea I was thinking about it for a bit now. I mean I imagine you haven't been home in a while so if you want.."

I grabbed onto Childe and pulled him in for a hug. His eyes widened in surprise and I smiled.

"Thank you."

He stuttered out his words and looked down. His face with the slightest tint of pink.

"Y-You're welcome."

I could feel the excitement now.

I couldn't believe it. He would actually take me to Mondstadt? Ahh, what was I going to do with him? He was so sweet.

"Ahem..."

I shot my head upward and there was a floating Paimon beside us.

She was grinning, "If you two are done being lovey-dovey it's time to go."

I let go of Childe and nervously laughed.

"Sorry, I got a little too excited..." I mumbled.

"It's f-fine," Childe replied a hint of pink dusting his cheeks.

Paimon was still grinning as she floated back to Lumine.

Childe recovered from his brief moment of shock and made his way to the rock wall. Putting his ear up against it. He waited a few moments before backing up.

"It sounds clear. Let's try and find another exit out of here."

I approached Childe from behind and lifting my hand the stone crumbled.

The door had reappeared and Childe grinned, "You're getting better at this."

My heart skipped a beat and I looked away.

"Come on you two!" Paimon whisper yelled.

She was already past us and opening the door.

Childe poked his head out and looked back at us with a nod.

We followed Childe out. Paimon nervously hid behind him jumping at every noise. Lumine and I walked awkwardly side by side.

"So you're Y/N right?"

I looked over at Lumine and nodded.

"I'm guessing you're also a part of the fatui?"

I gave her a half smile, "Unfortunately."

She gave a questioning look at my answer.

"Ah, I didn't join because I wanted to. I was sorta dragged into it. Literally..." I mumbled shaking my head.