[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I now walked the streets of Snezhnaya alone.

After taking the card from Pantalone and putting it into my cloak the two of us decided to part ways for the rest of the day. He insisted I get started of my planning and that he'd be waiting to see what would happen.

As I wandered the streets the bet I made was beginning to sink in and I was starting to realize it may have been a bad idea.

I had no idea about the proper etiquette or fashion of Snezhnaya. How in hell was I going to learn all that in a weeks time?

Frustrated I stopped by a nearby shop.

I didn't have much of a choice now though. Pantalone had made the terms very clear and I had stupidly agreed. Now I had to prove him wrong.

I just needed to find a way to do that.

I looked around the street at the surrounding shops.

Well... considering I had all the mora one could ever need I could start with an outfit.

I glanced inside the shop beside me.

Wonderful dresses lined the store. All sorts of colors and fashions. As I looked further inside someone caught my attention.

My eyes lit up and it was like a lightbulb had gone off in my head.

Maybe I wasn't so screwed after all.

I pushed the doors to the shop open and walked up the first piece of clothing I could see.

I looked over the clothing a confused expression clearly visible.

It only took a few moments for her to notice me.

I could hear the click of heels and I tilted my head up.

"Ah Y/N what a surprise." She had a soft smile on her face at the sight of me.

I smiled in return, "Oh! Lady Signora!"

Her arms were crossed and she was wearing a different dress than usual. Her dress was red and black with a similar style than her normal one.

I couldn't think of a better person to run into at the moment.

"What are you doing out here yourself? Is Pantalone not giving you enough attention?" She reached a hand out and squished the side of my cheek.

I shook my head as my face warmed.

"No its nothing like that... you see we made a bet and now I've got to prove him wrong."

She let go of my cheek, "A bet?"

I nodded, "Yes thats the reason I'm here. I need a dress but I'm not really sure where to start..."

Her eyes shun a bit and she laughed, "Then it must be your lucky day."

My smile grew, "Really?"

She crossed her arms, "Oh yes I'll definitely help you with that. Especially if it means proving him of all people wrong about something."

I reached into my cloak pocket and pulled out the card Pantalone had given me.

"You think this is enough for something here?"

Her eyes widened for a moment and she laughed once more.

"Oh the two of us are going to have fun." Signora grabbed onto my arm and began to pull me further into the shop.

"You'll do more than prove him wrong. You'll make him regret it."

Time had passed quickly.

Signora had me trying on more clothes than Pantalone.

I had explained the situation and she was more than happy to help. It was surprising, but Signora was actually a very sweet lady. Nothing like how she acted when conducting business but maybe to her they were two separate things.

She had also promised to teach me a bit more about the mannerism here. For the next week I'd come visit her to learn as much as I could before the party. We both knew I couldn't learn everything with such limited time but as the saying goes fake it till you make it.

"You think he'll look at how much we spent?" I asked looking down at the bags in my hands.

Signora had a few in hers as well. For her kindness I had used Pantalones mora to get her a few things. I'm sure she didn't need it but he had said to get what I wanted so I would.

"Of course." She said with a smile, "I'm sure just seeing those numbers will be enough to give him a small fright."

We definitely hadn't checked the prices before buying things and though I'm sure he had all the mora in the world he probably didn't expect me to spend this much.

"Thanks for your help Signora. I really appreciate it." I said with a genuine smile.

"Such a polite girl." She reached a hand up and rubbed the top of my head, "But I'm happy to help. However, prepare yourself. We have a long week ahead of us."

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Sorry these updates have been so far. This is definitely going to be a very busy month for me. So bare with me :,).