[💉]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I headed east of the lab and in no time I had finally arrived at the camp. It was a small camp with at least 5 people.

It looked like a camp the Treasure Hoarders usually had but these were definitely merchants.

There carts were parked near the tents but I still had no idea what I was looking for.

I stood hidden behind a tree.

I had the power of the elements but a weapon would be nice as well. I suppose that this was better than fighting the Fatui.

With a gust of wind I rose into the tree.

Maybe if I got closer I might hear where they were keeping things.

I jumped across the trees and stopped just over top of them. I let the wind calm around us as I listened into their conversation.

"We should get leaving soon. This area isn't safe from what I've heard."

"Of course it isn't! Don't you know who's lab is here?!" Another replied angrily.

"Not to mention the stuff we took already..."

"Enough all of you."

The one to speak seemed as if he were in charge. He had more jewels and gold on him than the others and was a bit older.

"We knew what we were doing when we hired the thief. So what if he finds out it was merchants. We will be gone by tonight."

One of them let out a sigh of relief.

Well at least these were the merchants but where was the item being stored?

I glanced around the camp.

I doubted they hid it in a tent that would be too open. Maybe one of their carts? Or maybe even they had it on them.

"So how much do you think it'll go for?"

The older one laughed at that.

"Boy do you know how much you can get for some of his devices... shit we'll be rich."

His eyes lit up at the thought and the others seemed to get excited.

Whatever they stole had better been worth it.

I imagined that I wasn't going to be able to steal it back without a fight.