[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I took one look back inside the building and then closed the door from the outside.

That was one hell of an introduction.

I touched the side of my face.

It was still warm.

I turned away from the building and headed down the same direction Scaramouche and I had walked earlier.

Had the man no shame?! He didn't even try to hide what was going on or even lock his door.

What was wrong with some people...

Plus Scaramouche wasn't any better for leaving me there.

But now that Scaramouche was gone and that man clearly had no time for anyone but himself it was time for me to make my escape.

If I could find my way back to the palace I'd be able to find my way out of the city.

Of course there was still the whole avoiding all the Harbingers but I'm sure they couldn't keep watch of me 24/7. They must have had more important things to do than babysitting.

After a long walk I found myself back in front of the palace. I looked around trying to spot any Harbingers but nothing.

Letting out a breath of relief I started the trek back to the front gate.

Snezhnaya seemed to be a nice city from the inside but getting involved with the fatui may be more trouble than it was worth.

The conversation Scaramouche and the Tsaritsa had must have been about me staying with that man. Only problem was I wasn't sure who he was.

Obviously he must have been someone important especially if the Tsaritsa knew him, but I hadn't met the man in game yet if he was. So I had very little information to go off of.

But so far the information that I did have did not paint him well.

Whore.

It was the word Scaramouche had used and so far that seemed to be the case.

I shivered.

Well if I got out of here I wouldn't need to think about who he was anyways.

As I walked down the streets I could see the gate in the distance. My heart rate flew up and my eyes darted around the street.

I couldn't see anyone again, but it was also difficult to see.

The storm from earlier was beginning to worsen. The snow blew around threatening to knock my hood down, but I pushed forward.

I wasn't sure what I'd do or where I'd go once I escaped but anywhere was certainly better than here.

I was right before the gate now.