[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Her father had showed up in no time to pick her up.

He apologized profusely for her actions and the embarrassment she had caused.

Pantalone played along even though I could tell he was pretty annoyed.

I however had not been so eager to hide my annoyance.

When Pantalone had left to call her father I did a bit of investigating. I knew the girls full name and where she lived. I also may have took something a little 'extra' for myself due to her display. Shouldn't have carried so much mora on her person.

I'd be getting myself a nice treat tomorrow.

Plus I'm sure it would just end up back in Pantalones pocket eventually.

I sat on the stairs and laid my head against the railing.

It was already 3:30 in the morning by now and after all that excitement I was beginning to get tired. My eyes barely stayed open as I waited for Pantalone to come back.

I wasn't going to get much work done tomorrow...

But who needed to work...

My eyes flickered at the soft sound of footsteps approaching. I tilted my head to look over and noticed his figure come into view.

"Oh no don't fall asleep now." He said letting out a soft chuckle.

Pantalone stopped just before me and I let out a yawn.

His hand brushed against my cheek and he pushed my head to look up at him.

I was fighting to keep my eyes open a little longer.

Pantalone was observing me. Seemingly waiting for whatever would happen next.

But nothing was going to happen and I didn't feel like moving.

"You're going to make my job more difficult huh?"

My eyes closed shut and I let out a hum.

Pantalone let out a sigh before removing his hand from my face.

"Come now..."

His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me from my spot on the stairs.

I leaned my head into him and wrapped my legs around him to keep myself steady.