[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The two of us had left and made our way to the centre of the city.

It was bustling and the snow was somewhat calm down here.

Pantalone kept one arm wrapped around my waist as we walked into town.

The action made me flustered and caught the attention of those passing by. Girls turned their heads in jealousy some even rolling their eyes.

Pantalone remained unaffected by it all.

It was surprising really. I hadn't expected Pantalone to be the affectionate type. Rather I figured he'd be cold and callous. It was almost like he was trying to stake his claim.

What a possessive man...

Not that it bothered me. Hopefully the other women would take a hint as well.

Pantalone pushed open the door of a nearby cafe and we entered.

The owner of the store focused her attention on us the moment we walked in.

"Welcome! Please sit anywhere!" She said with a cheerful smile.

I returned her smile and Pantalone guided us toward a table away from prying eyes.

I relaxed into the chair letting my cloak fall back over the top of it.

"Can I get you anything to drink or eat?"

Pantalone glanced at me and I spoke up, "A coffee and a cinnamon bun please."

The lady nodded and wrote it down before looking at Pantalone.

"Just a coffee and make it black."

She nodded once more and hurried off to get our order.

It still felt a little weird to be treated like this when I was out with Pantalone, but that was the life of a Harbinger. The people here seemed to worship them as if they were gods. That was the trouble with being with one of them.

People would always look down on you for stealing their gods away.

But I had already decided nobody would be looking down on me. I was going to use this opportunity to become stronger along with these freaky powers.

"Y/N."

I blinked out of my thoughts and only then did I realize there was a steaming cup of coffee before me.