[💉]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The force of being shoved into the ground had knocked the air out of me. Scaramouche's thumbs pressed against my windpipe and his grip grew tighter. I couldn't breathe in any air as he continued to press down harder.

"Stupid pawn. You should have stayed with your master. The Tsaritsa granted me special permission to get rid of you if you kept trying to leave."

My eyes widened as I clawed at his hands.

Fuck!

My adrenaline was running high now. I did the only thing I could think of.

Lifting my hand up I summoned a gust of wind sending a large storm of snow straight toward us.

Scaramouche tried to counter but it was too late. The snow had hit us both sending him flying off of me.

The snow collapsed on top of me and I sat up in a panic. I began coughing and trying to inhale as much air as possible.

"Bitch."

He didn't land far.

Scaramouche was right back in front of me and I was up off the ground in seconds. The wind carried me upwards and I dropped further away.

His hand was glowing blue as he glared at me.

"Aw learned to use your powers a bit did you?"

I could feel something wet dripping down my back, but I knew immediately it wasn't snow.

I could feel the burning sensation starting up again.

"I was just going for a walk what is your problem!" I shouted over the wind.

"I don't care."

He sent another wave of air, but something about it was different.

There was electricity in it.

I moved out of the way but I could feel the electricity graze my cheek.

My heart rate was going rapid now.

He really wanted to kill me.

"What is your problem? Why do you care so much?" I yelled backing away.

My eyes darted around the forest for anything I could use to get away from him. He wasn't going to give me much time to think I knew that.