[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"A visitor at 7am?" I asked confused.

Pantalone shrugged as he poured some more tea.

"It might just be the doctor. If so let him in and tell him I'll deal with his issues soon."

I groaned getting up from my spot dragging myself toward the front entrance.

Why the hell would the doctor even be awake and here at this time. Here I was just trying to enjoy a peaceful breakfast...

The chime sounded again and I let out another groan.

It was too early for all that noise.

"For the love of god don't ring it again!" I shouted letting my presence be known.

I approached the front door and let out a sigh.  Grabbing onto the handle I began to open the door.

"Mister Doctor you are one hell of a—" I stopped mid sentence.

That was not the Doctor. Actually I had no idea who that was at all.

I blinked a few times at the woman standing before me. She smiled but something was amiss. So I did what I thought best and shut the door.

"Hey—!" She shouted from outside.

Uhh who exactly was that and why was she here so early.

"Y/N?" Pantalone called out from somewhere down the hall.

I snapped out of my thoughts and slowly opened the door back up.

"Uh how can I help you?" I asked looking over the strange woman.

Her friendly smile had disappeared and a look of disapproval crossed her face.

"Ah I remember you I believe I saw you at the party last night!" The lady said completely ignoring my question.

"Oh."

Okay but what did that have to do with her being here?

She began pushing open the door.

"Wait a minute what are you—"

"I've only forgotten something here so if you'll excuse me."