[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The two of us sprinted for the door.

By the time we had opened it the culprit was already attempting their escape.

However they didn't make it very far.

Daggers stuck out of their arms and legs and Pantalone sent some more for good measure.

They were knocked to the ground and the daggers embedded themselves into the floor. The intruder struggled but nothing they did would help them escape.

The two of us stopped running and took a moment to examine the person before us.

I had expected to at least see someone we knew, but I had never seen this man before in my life.

He was dressed in all black but his face was clearly visible.

I glanced over at Pantalone to catch his expression but he seemed to be just as puzzled as I.

He began to walk toward the man.

His eyes scanning him carefully as he went.

I followed after Pantalone keeping some fire in my palm in case this was just a trick.

The man thrashed and screamed. I couldn't imagine the pain those daggers must have caused. He whoever he was had broken into the wrong house.

Pantalone stopped before the man. Lifting his hand up he set some of the daggers free. The man was about to jump but Pantalone sent a kick for his gut.

His eyes widened and he grunted. His body flipped over so we could fully see him and then Pantalone sent the daggers back in.

The man could also clearly see us now and upon noticing Pantalone his expression filled with fear.

"Please I—"

Pantalone pressed his foot into the mans stomach.

He let out a groan smacking his head into the ground behind him.

"Do not plead with me." Pantalone said with a cold voice.

He inspected the man.

"Who are you."

The man did not reply and Pantalone pushed his foot further into him.