[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Snow concealed me as I moved through the streets of Snezhnaya.

It was silent.

Not a soul in sight.

But it was understandable considering it was already 2am.

Those who were out at this time probably weren't up to anything good.

Thankfully I didn't need to worry about any of that. Those who would see me would only see the passing snow and that was all.

Before leaving the house I had gone through some of Pantalones files. In the basement was a large secure room filled to the brin with information on people. Luckily there were lots on her.

So using that information I had decided the best place to start looking was at her own home.

I knew that was not going to be an easy one. Sure her security wasn't as bad as Pantalones but it still wasn't going to be a joy to get through. After all I could only stay in this misty form so long. If I wanted to look over documents I'd need to return to my normal state. That was where the problems came in.

It didn't take me long to find her residence. Stopping behind a wall I peeked out to look up. The house was smaller than Pantalones but still larger than your average two story home.

At the front gates stood two armed Fatui agents. That was the only entrance into the place.

It was tempting to just knock them out however I wanted to keep my visit quiet. I didn't need her acting rashly before I had the chance to uncover anything on her.

Looking around I spotted a ladder up to another nearby building.

A crazy idea popped into my head.

Well if I couldn't go in through the front gates... I guess I could only go over them.

Returning to my normal form I approached the ladder off to the side.

The ladder was a little unstable but it was the only way I was getting over. So grabbing ahold of it I carefully began to climb up.

My hands moved up the cool metal sides as I pushed myself up to the roof.

The roof was high enough that I could see the building from down below.

Turning into that path of snow I approached the edge of the building.

The gate was high but if I jumped I could make it over.