[🌊]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

We arrived at the high court later the next day. Childe had spent the morning going over our plans. We had discovered that during the night the guards were a bit more distracted and there were less people around the court. So we decided the best time to go find her would be then.

I was a little nervous.

This felt like it was a spy mission.

It was definitely nothing I had ever done before.

We were both in disguise now. Childe had figured it was better for me to hide my face since I was also technically apart of the fatui now. Sure nobody knew that yet but eventually word would get around if I was seen with the other harbingers.

At the moment we were headed in using as he described it a "back entrance".

And by back entrance I mean the underground.

"Is this really safe?" I whispered sticking close to Childe.

"Its fine. Theres no other way in."

I didn't like being down here. It made me feel icky.

I could hear noises sometimes. It sounded like animals running about. Hopefully animals and not other sketchy people.

I shivered at the thought.

"Childe if you ever take a lady out please never take her here."

He laughed and shook his head, "Let me guess ladies prefer places with lots of sweets?"

"Are you trying to insult me?" I asked with a glare.

"Hey its a genuine question." He replied in defence.

"Okay mister lady killer. Like you wouldn't know where to take one. Which almost makes me feel insulted by our entrance into this place." I couldn't help but shiver.

I always imagined Childe as the type who would take a girl out to a nice restaurant for dinner. He was really the type of guy you could bring home to the family.

There were only two issues.

Issue one I had no family here.

Issue two he was not mine.

I shook my head trying to get rid of any silly thoughts. Right now we had more important things to focus on.