[💉]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I should have known the kind of hunting Dottore was referring to.

I ran through the city streets my breathing heavy.

This was ridiculous.

The person ahead of me was breathing even faster. They had only managed to stay ahead of me because they knew the city well.

My first job as his assistant was to catch one of his subjects. According to Dottore the man had stolen some of his equipment back on the mountain during an experiment.

Something he took was vital for an upcoming experiment. I didn't want to know what would happen when I caught the man.

I continued to dodge people through the streets. I could use elemental magic but I didn't want to hit anyone nearby. At this time of day the streets were very busy.

He rounded a corner into an alley and I almost crashed into someone turning.

"Come on brat you're taking too long."

I looked up my brows frowned at the sight of him.

Dottore was standing before me with smile.

"Get him yourself, prick."

His eyes sparkled and his hand shot out to grab my neck. I moved out of the way and ran in the direction of the man.

He was further ahead now.

Damnit.

I picked up my speed. I needed to go faster if I wanted to catch him.

I looked around for some way to cut him off. He was going to turn another corner. Sprinting a bit faster I jumped up towards the roof. The wind carried me upwards and I grabbed into the ledge to pull myself up. The man turned right and I watched as he came towards my direction.

For a moment I stopped thinking. I jumped off the roof in time to land on top of him. The air was knocked from both of us as I sat on his back.

The man struggled underneath me but I wasn't budging.

"Good girl."

Dottore had come up from behind us and grabbed onto the mans collar. I hopped off of him and Dottore pulled him upwards.

"You have something thats mine."