[🌊]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The next morning I woke up feeling good.

This must have been the best sleep I had in a long time.

I never really got a good nights sleep. I wasn't sure why but something felt different sleeping here. Maybe it was knowing there was someone else around that made it better.

When I got up I could hear the shower going.

Seems Childe got up before me.

I sat up in the bed and looked at myself.

I needed a shower too.

I smelt like trees and dirt.

Gross...

The water from the shower turned off and I got out of bed. Stretching my arms out I looked outside.

Like usual it was a damn blizzard.

I hadn't forgotten what Childe said last night.

Today we'd make a trip to Fontaine.

I had no idea how far we'd have to go to get there but I imagined it would not be an easy trip.

But it was still better than this horrid cold.

I wandered over to the balcony door and leaned against it.

Yet even with this snow people still went about. They walked as if snow and the cold did not exist. Sure they were bundled up but what did that matter.

There was a creak and I tilted my head to the side.

Childe came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. I couldn't avert my eyes as I looked him up and down.

Holy shit.

"Oh you're awake." He said surprised.

Just a towel.

Thats all that was covering him.

"Sorry I didn't realize."

Childe grabbed his clothes off the dresser and returned to the washroom.

Oh god.

What a beautiful sight.

His hair was dripping wet and the towel hung loosely around him. You could see the droplets of water on his chest and his abs....