[🌸]

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

I sat at the breakfast table. Coffee in one hand, diary in the other.

A few days had gone by since I had found her diary. It was a long read but I had found myself enjoying it. It was so entertaining I couldn't stop laughing. Pantalone must have thought me crazy by now.

I put my coffee down to read some more.

"I really really like him. Daddy says he can convince him to be with me. I can't wait for us to be together. We'll have a great life, a family, a vacation house, a winter house, a fall house, a summer house, and maybe even a castle. No other man will do. He is the apple to my pie, the sun to my blue sky, the..."

I couldn't read anymore without bursting into laughter. My head hit the table as tears formed into the corner of my eyes. I was trying so hard to hold back my laughter but it was too much.

It was so damn cheesy!

I could feel footsteps approach as I laughed.

Oh my goddd I'm so glad I got this!

Those cheesy lines weren't even the best part. She talked so much smack about everyone, but somehow she still managed to make it sound absolutely hilarious.

The footsteps stopped beside me and I peeked up from my fit of laughter.

Pantalone was staring down at me with his arms crossed and a suspicious look on his face.

"Good morning." He said looking from me to the book.

My smile only grew and as I thought back on her love poems I couldn't help but laugh some more.

His eyebrow twitched and he let out a sigh.

"Good... hehe morning." I replied not being able to meet his eyes.

"Y/N." Pantalone said a little more seriously.

I closed the book and tried my best not to think about it.

"Y-Yes...?"

I took in a small breath before looking back up at him.

"You've been reading that thing for days what is it?"

His arms were crossed as he stared down at me.

"Nothing special really... hehe.."

"Nothing special? Yet you've been reading it non stop. I've barely seen you."