Chapter 28 : Fanwai The parents of the villain

According to the bad guys, Xu Tezhu and Bai Jian had reached the speed of light due to an oolong incident.

Xiang Xing, who heard the news, was so proud that his **** was up to the sky.

Hey, her credit!

...

The beautiful days passed day by day.

But gradually, Xiang Xing still vaguely realized that something was wrong.

It seems... She has never seen the parents of the bad guys, her parents-in-law.

Ya Ya said that Lu Shaoqian's information shows that he not only has both parents, but his parents are also bigwigs.

Otherwise, Uncle Zhou and others would not be called Master Lu Shaoqian.

As a result, she and Lu Shaoqian had obtained the certificate for a while, and in a while, the wedding of the two of them would be held.

She hasn't even seen her in-laws yet!

In the TV series that Ya Ya watched, isn't it the most taboo of her daughter-in-law who fell from the sky...

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing suddenly felt a little uneasy.

...

"...My parents?"

After hearing Xiang Xing's doubts, Lu Shaoqian squinted his eyes.

Can not help but laugh a few times, put down the laptop, and fished the little guy beside the bed into his arms.

A reassuring kiss was dropped on the smooth little forehead.

Softly booed, "I told them about you a long time ago, they are very satisfied with you, don't think too much."

"This, it's not too much to think about!"

Xiang Xing bulged his face and climbed up a bit.

Staring at the man's eyes very seriously, clenched his hands tightly, "It's basic politeness to see your parents."

"That's right..."

Lu Shaoqian smiled, but there was a touch of helplessness across his eyes like obsidian.

Shrugged, "To be honest, I don't know where they are now."

"what?"

Xiang Xing frowned suspiciously.

Just listen to the man continuing: "The old couple are now traveling around the world, afraid of being found by me, so they picked up our satellite positioning system."

As he said, he took out his mobile phone and handed it to the girl, "If it hadn't been for the safety report from time to time, there would be no difference between the two of them and the disappearance of the world."

"That's it."

Xiang Xing nodded seemingly.

Looking at the energetic old couple in the photo, she blinked her eyes softly, lost in thought.

...

In a winery on the Ariel Plain in the northwest of Country P.

"Oh, Mr. Lu, Mrs. Lu! You two got up really early today!"

In front of the vineyard, the owner of the winery, Mr. Harry, met an old couple and greeted them cordially.

The second elder of the Lu family wore a manor’s work clothes and smiled at him: "Hey, we are leaving tomorrow. Wouldn't this help you quickly collect the rest of the grapes!"