Chapter 33: Follow the emperor to have meat (9-10)

"Not afraid."

Xiang Xing shook his head decisively.

The soft eyes smiled brightly, "My father is the general of the town country, and my sister poisoned me. He will not let you go."

"you!……"

Qingfeng heard it called an uncomfortable, this little fool dare to threaten the prince!

He leaned forward angrily, but was pushed by his prince with his hand, and pushed directly to the side of the carriage door.

A sharp gaze swept across in an instant, and Qing Feng was so scared that Qing Feng could only get out of the carriage and discuss life with the coachman.

Yu Wenyin lightly curled his lips and handed Xiang Xing the snack in his hand.

"You are right, this king is indeed very jealous of your father."

After watching the girl take the snack, she really did not hesitate to start eating, he paused lightly, and then continued, "But there is another person who is also afraid of your father."

"And he, won't even give your father a chance for revenge."

"..."

Xiang Xing stagnated, raised his soft eyes and looked at the man.

After thinking for a while, he said directly, "Sister, you, what you said to Daddy just now, are you going to help Daddy and keep that person from touching him?"

"...It seems that you really listened."

Yuwen Yin covered his mouth and laughed.

Suddenly he straightened up again and nodded sternly, "Yes, your father is a good general, and this king naturally cherishes him very much."

"As for'that person,' he should be more cherished than this king, but it's a pity..."

As he said, he sighed quietly.

He clutched his chest, frowned lightly, "Oh~ I blame this king for not teaching him well, for teaching such a thing."

Xiang Xing knew that he must be saying that Yu Wenhong didn't run away.

She couldn't help taking another sip in her heart.

Scumbag.

To lie to her sister, and to hurt the beauty of her heart.

Scumbag.

Thinking about it, the girl ate the last piece of salted chicken.

Wiping his small hands, he moved his small body suddenly and moved closer to Yuwenyin.

Somewhat cautiously, but looking at him very sincerely, his eyelashes fluttered.

Ruannuo said, "Sister, Xing'er tells you the purpose of that person. Can you help Xing'er save Daddy?"

"……Oh?"

"……Oh?"

Yuwenyin raised his eyebrows, and a touch of surprise passed between his eyes.

It seems that this little fool really knows something.

and.

She seems to be not as foolish as the rumors.

After thinking about it, Yuwen Yin faintly raised her lips.

"I can help you,"

The man suddenly turned sideways, leaning towards Xiang Xing, and reaching close to the clear, soft eyes.