Chapter 57; The gold master's cute snack broadcast (3-4)

Finally, the original owner was sent to a mental hospital for compulsory treatment.

During the treatment, a dressed-up elegant woman and a boy who looked like her age came to see her.

It turns out that everything from Xiang Wen's sufferings over the years to the present experience of the original owner is the conspiracy of the two mothers and sons, Yuan Xue and Qi Nancheng.

Yuan Xue's husband, Qi Tianxing, is Xiang Wen's first love and the biological father of the original owner.

Back then, Yuan Xue designed to climb onto Qi Tianxing's bed in order to steal Qi Tianxing, who was already engaged to Xiang Wen.

After being forced to become pregnant, she became the youngest grandmother of the Qi family.

But at that time, no one except Xiang Wen knew that she was actually pregnant.

She didn't want to face this fact, and escaped by herself without telling who the child was.

It was not until many years later that Yuan Xue discovered the whereabouts of the mother and daughter. Worried that the situation would be exposed that year, she tried to harm the original mother and daughter.

Finally, I came to the original owner who was already crazy and finished talking about these secrets proudly.

Unfortunately, the original owner can't understand it anymore.

...

After watching this series of plots, Xiang Xing held his chest and exhaled deeply.

What a depressing plot.

Especially those that look so scary, and don't even know if there is any food lurking with the virus.

She couldn't imagine what mood the original owner used to force herself to eat.

No wonder it will collapse.

Fortunately, her current time is when she has not signed a contract with that video site.

Thinking, she paused, and suddenly looked at the foot of the bed.

In that vacant place, there is a starry sky pattern pasted on the wall, which is a lovely wallpaper.

The computer and radio equipment that the original owner used to broadcast live are placed directly in front of them, and they are all cute and cute.

It looks so beautiful, but behind it is so dark.

...

It is better to find Ambassador Xiangfu soon.

After thinking about it, Xiang Xing turned around and stared at Duck Duck earnestly.

Ya Ya quacked and spit out a virtual photo from his mouth.

The man in the photo is rich and handsome, with a natural king style.

But... it doesn't seem to be much older than her.

Ya Ya explained: "His name is Qin Yue, the prince of the entertainment tycoon Qin, 19 years old this year."

"The Qin family has a rule that when heirs reach adulthood, they must enter the industry and work hard to gain experience for the future inheritance of the family business under the premise of ensuring academic success."

"So you don't think he is young. He already runs an entertainment brokerage company and plans to open another pan-entertainment company to operate online entertainment business."

"...That's it."

Xiang Xing responded indifferently.

But he lowered his soft eyes with a bit of annoyance, and his small mouth was slightly shrunk.