Chapter 160: The school girl is a little fluttering (41-42)

Zhong Lixun took the little guy and returned to sit on the futon.

"Intensify your practice so that you can better adapt to the Yin Qi here."

He pointed to the weird things behind him, and explained with a chuckle, "The yin here is too strong. It's very possible that a young ghost like you can't bear it."

"So, you have to obediently learn from me the formula for absorbing and controlling the power of ghosts, do you know?"

After the boy said, he suddenly looked like an old professor with a serious face, staring at her solemnly.

"……Oh."

Xiang Xing couldn't, but she could only moisten her mouth with her powder, and responded indifferently.

...

Two hours later.

Seeing Xiang Xing already able to simply use the spiritual control technique he taught, and standing in front of the display cabinet enthusiastically practicing combat, Zhong Lixun finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The fatigue between the eyebrows was no longer suppressed, and he took a deep breath.

"Okay, stop playing."

He slightly hooked his scarlet lips, stood up lightly, and pulled the tiger-headed little guy back and sat down on the edge of the bed together.

After thinking for a while, he lowered his delicate eye corners, deliberately putting on a weak look.

"...Master, what's the matter with you?"

Xiang Xing was taken aback by the youth's face, he couldn't help raising his hand worriedly, and gently stroked his forehead.

But the next second, his wrist was gently clasped.

The voice is extremely soft: "Xu was a bit stuffy in the chest because he spent a lot of spiritual energy when teaching you the spell just now."

As he said, Zhong Lixun's eyes flickered.

He sighed faintly, tilted his head slightly, winking at the little guy pretendingly.

"Hey, if you can get another Yin Qi, you should be able to recover..."

"..."

Xiang Xing's cheeks fainted.

He discovered his unabashed intention.

Nevertheless, she resignedly sighed secretly and shook her small head slightly.

Forget it.

As a thank you for teaching his spells.

After thinking about it, the little guy pursed his pink lips.

He couldn't help turning around, and his slender arms quickly looped around his neck.

Kiss gently and actively.

"..."

The sudden action caused Zhong Lixun to open his eyes in a little astonishment.

He had just discovered that she had seen her intention.

Now this is the plan, or is it sincere?

...

Ah.

The boy paused slightly, and couldn't help narrowing his amber eyes.

The well-knotted palm lifted up and gently stroked the back of Xiang Xing's Xiaorong head.

Anyway, he didn't lose anyway.