Chapter 122: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (25-26)

The little clever ghosts who found this gorgeous couldn't help screaming in the comment pool.

[No wonder that the beginning has to be made that kind of opening! The central idea of ​​the original song has changed! ]

[The central idea is okay, my friend, do you have more online classes...]

[Ah, I really want this kind of childhood love! ]

[I feel that I am not listening to a song, but watching a dog food micro-movie...]

[My brother finally wrote my favorite sweet and greasy cookies~]

On the stage at this time, the second part has been sung.

The chorus began, Xiang Xing, who had been under the elevator platform, suddenly turned around with a smile, climbed the spiral staircase amidst a scream, sang, and walked towards Si Fan on the stage.

The judges in the audience lit up again, looked at each other a few times, and nodded again and again.

The newcomer girl looked delicate and fragile, and it didn't take much effort to climb up the single-step slightly higher staircase with a spiral height of about four or five meters.

During the singing, there was no gasping or breathing sound, and the sound was as natural and full as walking on the ground.

It seems that this little girl is not a simple character.

No wonder Si Fan, who has always had a great vision, would choose her as his partner.

On the stage, after Xiang Xing finished singing the second chorus, and at the stage of the stage, everyone saw her directly sitting in the space reserved behind Si Fan, back to back sweetly with him.

The duo sang the third chorus, and the whole song reached its climax, and colorful ribbons of colorful flowers exploded around the stage.

Watching the two look back at each other affectionately from time to time, the comment pool has already been fried into a pot of porridge.

[Fuck, why do you feel that Fanxing CP is a bit ridiculous... why are they so sweet! ! ! ]

[Is this really the tacit understanding and affection that I had in my first cooperation? ]

[Woo, this dog food is delicious, I don’t care, I’m Fanxing CP Fantou from today! ! ]

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ]

...

Amidst a scream, the performance of the star combination ended.

The final Ending freezes as the two panting slightly and looking at each other sweetly and deeply, making the online and offline audiences feel dizzy and almost die.

"Weiwei, she sings really well."

In the audience, Shen Yan handed Luo Wei a cup of hot tea and smiled lightly.

"..."
Luo Wei still didn't answer him, but took the tea lightly and sipped it.

However, his eyes stayed on the little guy who stood beside Si Fan nervously and obediently after the performance, listening carefully to the judges' comments.

The dark brown eyes are getting deeper and deeper.

Shen Yan looked at her quietly, the corners of her lips became deeper.

Soon, the comment session was over, and all the players and guests returned to the stage one after another, waiting for the scores of the last group to determine the ranking of the current period and the order of appearance in the next period.