Chapter 88: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (7-8)

The dragon in her mind should be that kind of long, huge, majestic creature.

Soaring in the air at will, you can swallow the clouds and vomit the fog, and turn the clouds and rain...

In short, it shouldn't be the...root in front of me, this one is not as thick as her thumb.

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing couldn't help but curl his lips.

Such a baby dragon, how can she follow and enjoy the blessing.

She raises it and takes it to enjoy the blessing. It’s almost the same...

"...Oh, how many times have I said it!"

Ya Ya felt that his ears were about to be called callous, and he couldn't help carrying Xiang Xing on his back, and rolled his eyes, "Among the dragons in this world, only Ao Yuan is of this color. You can't go wrong."

"As for what he would look like now..."

Fat Wawa looked back at the baby dragon.

Suddenly bit his finger, frowning, "Maybe it was seriously injured."

"That's it."

Xiang Xing nodded seemingly.

Indeed, it looks dying.

Thinking, the little girl's face was full of worries, her pink lips pressed tightly.

It seemed that it would take a long time for him to recover by himself.

Since everyone has mana, can she use her mana to heal him?

After thinking about it, Xiang Xing's eyes constricted and nodded decisively.

Immediately sit up cross-legged, pinch the tactics to transport his own spells.

Upon seeing this, Ya Ya yelled in amazement.

"You are crazy!"

He seemed to be taken aback, and quickly got up, ran to the middle of Xiang Xing and the baby dragon, and opened his fleshy arms.

A nervous and serious face, "How can you heal a one-hundred-thousand-year-old dragon with a five-hundred-year-old cultivation base?! He will directly absorb all of you!"

"Suck it, just **** it."

Xiang Xingli ignored the ducks.

With just a light wave, he forcibly turned the duck into a shrimp hair accessory, don't turn his head back.

After she had transported all her mana, she suddenly softened her eyes, and raised her hand to inject the reddish mana into the water bubble.

The two kinds of mana from different origins collided with each other, and the golden light suddenly flourished in the water bubble.

"Roar!!--"

The baby dragon suddenly uttered a scream that shook the sky and the earth.

At first sound, it looks a bit like in the previous portrait.

But right after that, Xiang Xing was severely stagnant.

Indeed, as Ya Ya said, her lack of cultivation is nothing short of a drop in the bucket for this baby dragon that looks like a bottomless pit.

In a short while, all the mana she prepared for the baby dragon was absorbed by him.

It even started to turn around, actively absorbing the mana she used to protect her heart!

The rapid loss of her cultivation level made her dizzy and faltered...

[A Xing! ! ! ]

The ducks that have been turned into hair accessories can only be seen in the eyes and anxious in their hearts.