Chapter 178: General, fortune telling (17-18)

But he didn't express his stance any more, instead he stood up calmly and walked out of the low table.

"Junior understands, I would like to thank General Wang for the information."

The man smiled, and gave a fist to Wang Hai who was slightly startled.

Later, he took out the Xiang Xing who was still holding the cantaloupe pear and was gnawing. "The younger generation needs to study this matter. I also ask General Wang to keep it secret first. After I work out a countermeasure, we will put it into action."

"Ah, no problem!"

Wang Hai smiled heartily and nodded, "General Yan is struggling on this journey. Please take a good rest first!"

"The junior retired."

Yan Heng agreed and led the little guy out of the camp's main account.

The two went one after the other, silently all the way back to the exclusive big tent that had been built by the lieutenants earlier.

Xiang Xing only thought about how to resolve the fake hunting that was missing from the plot, which was really planted and framed, and there was still someone in front of him opening the road, so he didn't look at the road very much.

However, after entering the big tent, the one in front suddenly stopped and turned around.

It made the little guy careless and bumped into his sturdy breastplate unexpectedly...

"……Ouch!"

The small forehead slammed into the big iron plate, and she couldn't help screaming in pain, clutching her forehead, and stepping back several steps.

Immediately, he glared at the sneered man in front of him, his little nose twitched.

How can anyone slam on the highway!

"Ah……"

When the man saw this, he laughed even more.

The steps under her feet followed her backwards, and came closer.

Until he forced Xiang Xing to a pillar supporting the big tent.

"I say,"

Yan Heng pressed his slightly dumb voice, with one hand on top of the little guy's head seemingly inadvertently.

Then he leaned down slightly, with a perfectly contoured and straight face, suddenly approaching her small face.

The corners of the pale rose lips twitched lightly, "In the future, don't talk, let me do it."

Does she know whether she knows too much, and it will make people suspicious.

"Well……"

Facing the slightly warning gaze, Xiang Xing squashed his mouth, lowered his head in silence, and poked his little index finger.

He said softly, "Well...I will pretend to be dumb from now on."

As everyone knows, her well-behaved and obedient appearance made the man slightly stunned.

Immediately he laughed a few times, and raised his brows slightly: "You don't want to ask, why would I ask you like this?"

"Oh, I won't ask."

Xiang Xing smiled lightly, his head tilted slightly.

The little hand swayed gently, "Don't worry, I won't mess with you."

After all, the plot she can use is only after the original owner hiccups.

Now naturally it's all used up...