Chapter 113: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (7-8)

"..."

Xiang Xing was dull for a while.

Sometimes she really doesn't understand why every ambassador for the enjoyment of happiness has this kind of magical character.

There is also a pair of dog noses this time.

Even the pill that doesn't taste to her can be sniffed out by him...

Are they all special skills of Ambassador Xiangfu's deity?

Ok.

Great.

The little guy sighed in a deep sigh after he praised it thoughtlessly from the bottom of his heart.

Immediately he sat up straight and looked at Si Fan seriously.

The voice was soft, "First, I want to get out of the control of the Sanzijing."

As she said, she lowered her eyes, once, and then broke her little finger, "As long as I anger you, I won't be able to mix in the entertainment industry. If I can't, I don't need to take this medicine again."
"Otherwise, you will eat yourself to death."

"..."

Upon hearing this, Secretary Fan paused.

A little worry flashed across his eyes, "How long have you been eating?"

Xiang Xing didn't raise his eyes, only raised his small hand, comparing a number.

The voice is very soft: "One year."

"……Ok."

The man's eyes faded slightly, as if he was relieved.

That's okay.

It's just that how much will still have a certain impact on the body.

...

It's not impossible to save it.

After thinking about it, Si Fan smiled again.

"You just said this is number one, so what's second?"

Xiang Xing pursed her pink lips, and her little hand clenched it subconsciously.

As if plucking up courage, she raised Shui Yingying's soft eyes and looked at the man again more seriously.

Lights flowed in the eyes: "Secondly, I do not have a clear mind. I just want to sing on the same stage as you. As for other things, I will talk about it after singing."

As she said, she tilted her small head suddenly, and smiled extremely proudly, "Anyway, anyway, the purpose I want can be achieved, and I won't lose it."

"Really?"

Si Fan laughed and raised his brows.

He thought for a while, his lips twitched deeply, "What if I am neither irritated nor choose you as my partner?"

"Then, then I have to sacrifice my assassin."

Xiang Xing straightened his chest seriously.

Afterwards, he took off the duck **** bag behind him and held it in his arms.

Unzipped the zipper and looked inside carefully.

...

Three minutes passed.

Si Fan quietly watched the little guy who was getting more and more rummaged, and the smile on his lips was almost overwhelming.

Soon, the little guy finally lost his patience.