Chapter 154: School girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (29-30)

"...Yin qi? What is yin qi..."

Xiang Xing was dumbfounded.

She only listens to the transitional yang energy.

Simply put, just take a breath, and then...

Thinking about it, the little guy suddenly seemed to have realized something, and his eyes glared softly.

She couldn't help swallowing, and asked in a soft voice with some uncertainty, "Do you want me to treat Master...huh?"

"correct!"

Wei Guang nodded solemnly.

"Miss Xiang, it is really embarrassing for your subordinates to know this kind of thing!"

The man once again held a fist toward Xiang Xing, raised his eyes, his eyes filled with sincere requests, "The second young master just used the forbidden technique, it must be at stake at this moment, and the subordinates still hope you make a decision quickly!"

As he said, he suddenly stared at the three younger brothers standing blankly behind him.

The three were taken aback, and knelt down and asked together, "Miss Xiang, please help our young master!"

"..."

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing couldn't help being a little speechless.

However, this person is definitely going to be saved.

After thinking about it, the little guy looked at his slightly flushed cheeks, and finally nodded vigorously, "Okay, I will save Master."

She paused, then coughed slightly shyly again, blinking soft eyes at the four brothers.

Hesitated, "But, that...you have to avoid it."

Otherwise, she would be embarrassed to speak up.

"...Let's go outside and protect the law for the young lady and the young master!"

Wei Guangsecond understood and yelled.

The four brothers instantly turned into four green smoke, and quickly drifted out of the window, nowhere to be seen.

"..."

Xiang Xing's small mouth twitched.

It goes quite fast.

That's it.

She sighed heavily, erratic, and floated back in front of Zhong Lixun again.

The little face slowly moved closer to the delicate and delicate face, and looked at it seriously.

After watching for a moment, she finally made up her mind, and her eyes flashed with confidence.

He stretched out his little fingers like green onions and gently clasped the boy's white cheeks.

After that, squeeze hard.

At the same time, he opened his small mouth and made a big breath.

She puffed up her soft Pengpeng Tuanzi face, her soft eyes closed suddenly and bowed her head down.

Kissing the pale thin lips, he gave Zhong Lixun a sip of the extremely cold yin characteristic of her undead soul.

Soon, the young boy's slender eyelashes seemed to move.

Nothing happened again afterwards.

The little guy felt that Xu was not enough in one bite, so he made another big bite and continued to ride it for him.