Chapter 55: Follow the emperor to have meat to eat (Fanwai 1-2)

Dayou.

It has been a long time since the last time the emperor changed.

In this period of time, who is the most famous person in Dayou?

He is neither the majestic Emperor Yin, nor the exquisite queen, nor even General Xiang, who was crowned the throne of the king.

But--

The new famous doctor of Taiyuan Hospital, Li Xian!

Since three years ago, Xiang Jia's foolish little princess...oh no, the gorgeous transformation of the queen's empress has greatly amazed the world, and the rumors about Li Gongzi's wonderful hand rejuvenation have spread more and more.

In the end, it has evolved into an exaggerated statement that Young Master Li knows how to turn things around and know how to reincarnate...

Since then, more and more princes and ministers lined up at the entrance of the Tai Hospital.

Not only all kinds of incurable diseases, headaches, eye pains, heartaches, pains in hands, feet, stomach pains, and even bald beriberi, they all squeezed to see him.

Of course, Li Xian did not disappoint, accepting everything as it was, and healed all.

The name is played louder and louder.

People even marry Xiang Da princess, the first general of the imperial capital, back home in full view of the people of the imperial capital.

After marrying, Princess Xiang Da changed her former female demeanor and turned into a beautiful woman, washing her hands and making soup every day, and sending them to the Tai Hospital every day.

So much so that Li Taiyi was both proud of his career, and he was really envious of others.

...

No, today, Mrs. Li brought up a gorgeous food box again, entered the palace leisurely, and walked to the hospital.

When passing by the garden in front of the hospital, she accidentally heard the whispers of a few little palace ladies.

First lady of the palace: "Hey, everyone says that Doctor Li is very happy. I changed my guard to work as a errand in the hospital a few days ago, but I feel that Doctor Li is a bit pitiful!"

The second court lady: "Ah?...what do you say?"

The first palace lady looked around, her voice lowered: "Don't tell anyone!... Doctor Li, there may be something wrong here!"

After she finished speaking, she pointed to her waist.

The second court lady was shocked: "It's...that's the problem? How would you know it!"

The first maid helplessly spread her hands: "You don't know, during the days when I was a errand, I saw every time... the meals that Mrs. Li gave him were all made of kidneys!"

"You said that if he doesn't lack that aspect, why would he eat so much kidney every day?"

The second court lady looked incredible: "It makes sense... I have also heard that the doctor Li has been married to our great princess for many years, and has not been pregnant yet..."

"Just..."

The two court ladies were still muttering, but they didn't know that Xiang Qing, who was on the other side of the flowers, had already tightened the handle of the food box with a complex expression.

That's right, today's food box is still all stir-fried pork loin, sizzling kidney noodles, clear stewed kidney soup...

She was in a daze, and suddenly realized the seriousness of the matter.