Chapter 191: Lord General, fortune telling (43-44)

"I have seen General Yan, I have seen Master of the National Normal University."

The two deputy commanders of the Imperial Guard shook their hands and saluted them respectfully.

"Master, the emperor has encountered a weird thing recently and needs guidance from Master."

One of them said with a calm voice and nodded, "After I have also asked the Master of the National Normal University to handle the affairs of this border, with the generals and Han Taigong, quickly return to the imperial city to meet Sheng'an."

"……what."

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing couldn't help but opened his eyes blankly.

Immediately, he quietly looked at the same stunned man beside him, with a little embarrassed expression in his eyes.

Is this going to leave...

"Hmm!"

Seeing both of them were silent and stagnant, Han Taigong chuckled lightly, then suddenly covered his mouth, coughing lightly, breaking the silence.

Immediately, he stepped forward slowly, raised his eyebrows towards Yan Heng, his eyes curled, "Heng'er, for the specific situation, let's find a place where there are no other people and wait for details."

...

Inside the camp general's tent.

"Hi, don't be so nervous, just relax, relax!"

Seeing the two young men sitting awkwardly and staring at them with a serious face, Han Taigong couldn't help laughing helplessly and waved his hands at the two of them.

"...Grandfather, it's not a trivial matter to let the emperor invite you to come in person!"

The more Yan Heng thought about it, the tighter he felt in his heart. The big palms holding the little guy's little hands trembled slightly with tension and sweated.

He couldn't help sighing and urged again, "Grandson has cleared all outsiders to a hundred feet away, you can say it!"

"Okay, look at you..."

Taigong Han shook his head, and while talking, he took out a gilded and gorgeous secret letter from his sleeve.

Pass the letter to Yan Heng, "Here, take a look at yourself first."

"..."

Yan Heng paused, took the letter with a look of doubt, and carefully opened it.

He handed the envelope to Xiang Xing and couldn't wait to read it.

Compared with the letter, Xiang Xing was actually interested in the intricate and beautiful envelope, and he held it in his hand and looked up and down.

It's really a luxury to use such beautiful paper to make envelopes.

...I don't know why, the texture of this envelope made her feel a little familiar.

Before the little guy could recall where she had seen such a pattern, she suddenly heard that after reading the letter, the man beside her gasped uncontrollably.

"hiss……"

"What does the letter say?"

Hearing the sound, Xiang Xing couldn't help raising his head curiously, leaning his head in Yan Heng's hand, and taking a few glances.

But seeing him as a conditioned reflex, quickly pinned the letter to the other side.

There was a little shock from the deep ink eyes, but more, still puzzled and puzzled.