Chapter 124: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (29-30)

but……

The lighting is graceful and the atmosphere is beautiful.

If he doesn't do anything, he always feels a little sorry for himself.

After groaning for a while, Si Fan suddenly raised a delicate brow.

"Xing Xing,"

He whispered her name softly, curling his lips meaningfully, "Close your eyes, okay?"

"Well?"

Xiang Xing didn't understand too much, and couldn't help blinking softly in confusion.

But the man no longer seems to have a leisurely feeling to listen to her rhetorical question.

When the little guy opened his mouth to ask, he raised his slender palm and directly covered her eyes.

Xiang Xing was surprised.

Immediately afterwards, a piece of warmth directly sealed her words.

In the darkness, the girl's eyes suddenly enlarged.

But he squinted in confusion.

In the next second, the arms that were originally just placed on the shoulders slowly and actively circled Si Fan's neck.

"..."

The sudden action made the man's heart more shocked.

However, it was fortunate that this was the case, which made him suddenly let go of the anxiety and caution that lingered in his heart.

...

After a long time, he reluctantly let go of her.

He smiled low against the small forehead.

His voice was dumb: "It's not bad to have some soup first."

"...Badass."

Xiang Xing blushed with a soft face and bit her pink lips slightly.

I couldn't help raising my small fist, and gave the man's sturdy shoulder several times.

Until he laughed and caught the irritable little fan fist.

Take advantage of the trend and embrace that petite and exquisite body tightly.

A long time, a long time.

...

Since the apartment had just been newly renovated, Si Fan was worried that there would be a hidden danger of formaldehyde when living directly, so he sent Xiang Xing back to the Jianghai Conservatory of Music overnight.

Although, even though he lay down on the bed smoothly, the little guy who was drunk the soup all night still feels turbulent and unable to sleep for a long time.

Finally, simply took out the phone and swiped Weibo.

The smooth broadcast of the program tonight and the absolute sensation caused by several groups of guests made the topic of "Song Touching Heart" discussed on the hot topics of Weibo throughout the evening.

The top five hot searches are also hot searched by the program group, and the names of several groups of popular players dominate the list.

However, what Xiang Xing did not expect was that she only took the first place in the opening show of the first period, and the top of the hot search list was already #繁星组合# of her and Si Fan.

Even the weird hot searches like #不同的《白键》# are all hovering around twenty.

Her Weibo also gained one million followers in one night, and countless new followers lurked. After the sentence, she shouted in the comment area, "Star Cub, I am your new mother!!", "Star Cub! Mom is late!!!" ...