Chapter 109: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (End + Fanwai 1-2)

"..."

Ya Ya blinked his big watery eyes and looked at the man silently.

Instead, he directly stuffed the clam shell box into Yue Lao's hand.

"A Xing gave it to you."

He simply dropped a few words neatly, and then turned his head and walked away as if afraid that the two would ask more questions.

One person and one fish remain stagnant.

After a while, Yue Lao was relieved and opened the clam shell box in doubt.

However, there were two teacups with strange appearances that looked like dragon heads.

The cup was filled with tea, carefully protected by two water bubbles, but not a drop was spilled.

After seeing the pattern of the teacup, Yue Lao raised his brows, but he laughed freely.

"Xiao Yue'er, look, this iron proof has been sent here, don't you want to admit it?"

"...What is the ironclad proof?"

Su Yue transformed back into a human form, and looked into the box weirdly.

Rolled his eyes, "Isn't it just two cups of tea?"

"Tsk tsk, you don't know anything about this~"

With a smile, Yue Lao took out a cup of tea and handed it to Su Yue's hand.

I also took out another cup, tasted it first, and after a while, then said leisurely, "This dragon head cup, but it was specially used to offer tea to the elders of Gaotang when the dragon clan was married."

As he said, the man laughed and blinked towards Suyue, "Look, the little guy knows, why are you ashamed of me~"

"..."

Su Yue held the teacup and turned decisively to continue to escape.

"Hey! Xiaoyue'er!...Daughter-in-law!! Don't be shy!!..."

The boss laughed and caught up.

In fact, how could he not see what she was caring about.

His silly girl.

In these nine layers of heaven, who would dare to say anything to him Yue Lao.

Otherwise, even Lao Er, the Jade Emperor, would dare to cut the gold thread of his marriage with the Queen Mother~

Let him cry!

——

[End of the plane]

——

South China Sea coast.

In the originally peaceful sea level, the waves suddenly rolled up, forming a vortex that hovered into the sky.

Hearing a roar of dragons resounding through the sky and the earth, a silver-gray dragon sprang out from the whirlpool.

The dragon tossed on the surface of the sea for a while, suddenly turned its direction, and dashed straight to the beach on the coast.

After landing, the silver light flashed, and she turned into a beautiful and graceful woman in silver and white armor.

I saw her face full of anxiety and worry, and she looked around quickly.

Seeing the tattered clothes, the figure that appeared to be dying on the ground, the woman shrank her beautiful eyes, hurriedly rushed forward, and squatted down to take a look.