Chapter 111: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (3-4)

"Well…"

The little guy slowly opened his wet eyes, and subconsciously glanced out of the car window.

The car had already parked downstairs at Hongyu Music.

She came here to participate in a somewhat special selection.

The reason is that Si Fan wants to participate in a cross-generational chorus-type music competition variety show-"Song Touching Heart", and he needs a chorus partner to participate in the show with him.

Who is Si Fan?

The owner of Hongyu Music, a national-level talented singer-songwriter in today's music world, and a music king who has won the Golden Melody Award for ten years since his debut.

At the same time, he is also the blessing ambassador of this life.

For this selection, Si Fan set a lot of realistic conditions:

1. There is no restriction on men and women, but you must be a singer with a certain degree of singing skills.

Second, not to be too famous, this is the requirement of the program group.

Third, the background should also be relatively innocent, so as to avoid the media picking up a lot of things that can be written during the broadcast of the program, which is troublesome.

And as long as the above conditions are met and become Si Fan’s partner, Hongyu Music will also provide partners with a packaging plan for at least one year, regardless of whether they win the championship or not.

And to ensure that after the contract is over, the partner can have a place in the music scene.

Such a big piece of tempting pie was smashed down, and every entertainment company with trainees was just around the corner.

Naturally, it also includes Sanzijing entertainment.

Therefore, in the previous life, the original owner was also packaged and sent over to participate in the selection.

But the original owner didn't play well that day and missed this opportunity.

Even because of this, the company was taught a lesson.

Soon, Xiang Xing followed the staff to the waiting room dedicated to selection.

When she opened the door, she felt a few subtle gazes and cast them at herself.

Some people looked carefully and inquired, some laughed contemptuously after looking at her for a while, and a few others recognized her directly and couldn't help whispering and talking.

"..."

The little guy pursed his pink lips speechlessly.

After thinking about it, I can only ignore these little artists who seem to be a little bit ill-intentioned as Chinese cabbage.

Go to the rest, sit down in the corner.

Leaning against the wall, continue to close your eyes and rest your mind.

Seeing that she didn't seem to have any fighting spirit, everyone around was relieved in unison.

Oh, definitely not his opponent.

After about half an hour, the first batch of selection candidates arrived one after another.

The door of the waiting room was opened again, and everyone saw a young and delicate-looking hairy guy who walked in with a sunny and vigorous smile on his face.