chapter 90: Dragon Prince's Little Koi (11- 12)

I don't know if the chestnuts are too fragrant, or her sincere gaze without miserable impurities is too sweet and moving.

The man's heart moved slightly, and it was a ghost that opened his mouth.

The little guy smiled suddenly, and put the chestnuts into his mouth.

The rich and mellow lusciousness immediately filled the whole mouth.

The azure blue eyes flashed with shining light.

It's really...not bad.

"Hey, it's delicious!"

Seeing how he was eating with gusto, Xiang Xing couldn't help but lift his chin up triumphantly, his brows slightly raised.

...

In this way, the two of them wandered all the way on Huangdu Street to eat, and they quickly swam most of the entire bustling street.

All the snacks they bought were wiped out, and the two of them also came to the vicinity of Xiangguo Mansion.

Worried that if she bumps into Liu Ruoli, Xiang Xing is thinking about it, or just turn around here.

Ao Yuan, who was beside her, gave a sudden stop, stopping before her.

As if sensing something, Jian eyebrows suddenly frowned.

"……What's wrong?"

Xiang Xing was a little curious and couldn't help raising his eyes to look at him.

But seeing the man's eyes swayed slightly, he suddenly turned his face away and stared deeply in the direction of Xiangguo Mansion.

The voice was slightly low: "In that mansion, there is a breath of Gu technique."

"what?"

Xiang Xing was taken aback.

Did the Gu magic magic that polluted the moat come from Xiangguo Mansion?
Then why did she, even the former original owner, never feel it?

After thinking about it, the little guy pursed his pink lips and nodded suddenly.

"Brother Xiaolong,"

Xiang Xingnai whispered to Ao Yuan with a voice.

The little hand grabbed his hanging fingertips and tugged lightly.

He smiled and asked, "Do you want to investigate? I used to live in Xiangguo Mansion, where I am very familiar."

...

Quite different from the bustle on Huangdu Street, Xiangguo Mansion tonight is as quiet as it used to be.

Liu Xiangye's family has always had a habit of turning off the lights and rest in the whole house at one hour or two.

Even this Mid-Autumn Lantern Festival tonight is no exception.

At first, Xiang Xing thought that his family just had the good habit of going to bed and getting up early.

But today...

Obviously, the caring person will dare to do bad things while everyone is asleep.

Taking this opportunity, the two turned into two gleams of green and red, and fell into a corner of the back garden of Xiangfu, crouching.

"Brother Xiaolong, do you still smell that Gu technique?"

Xiang Xing raised his eyes to Ao Yuan, and asked quietly.

And he did not respond, only perceiving his surroundings very seriously.

Until the blue eyes fell on the small gravel road that passed through the back garden and led to the backyard chores area.