Chapter 106; Dragon Prince's Little Koi (43-44)

"Master Yin, don't come here without any problems."

A chuckle with a cold contempt came from him, Yin Shang trembled and looked up.

Ao Yuan's lips were slightly hooked, and he calmly collected the golden bowl, then tilted his head and looked at him with a smile.

The lips were full of extremely cold expression, "Unexpectedly, the dignified ghost clan, the second son of the Yin family of Gu technique family, turned into a humble thief, and stole into my South China Sea Dragon Palace."

"...It sounds like your Nanhai Dragon Palace is amazing!"

Being humiliated by Ao Yuan's words, Yin Shang couldn't bear it, and he was so angry that he directly sacrificed his staff and rushed towards him.

Ao Yuan smiled low, and also summoned his weapon-Jiu Tianlong to fire his shot.

The two weapons collided, immediately igniting flint sparks.

The two fought directly in the dormitory, fought and fought, then retreated, and fought on the square in front of the temple.

After all, the Yin Shang was a magician. Facing the military commander with the spear, it was naturally difficult to resist, and gradually fell into a disadvantage.

He was so angry that he gritted his teeth, several times trying to find some gap to release the Gu method to counterattack.

But Ao Yuan's superb marksmanship was almost leak-proof, and his cultivation was far better than the second Young Master Yin, who was only tens of thousands of years old, for several rounds, so he didn't give him any chance.

It didn't take long for Yin Shang's stick to be easily picked off by the opponent and flew out.

He was steadily caught by a little girl who had been crouching on the side for a long time.

But he could only be surrounded by shrimp soldiers and crabs, watching the little girl holding a long stick and suddenly raising her knee.

Break the stick into two pieces...

"Huh~"

Xiang Xing threw away the two broken sticks in his hand, and vigorously wiped his small forehead, which did not actually have a few beads of sweat. "It's quite exhausting."

"..."

Lao Longwang and Ao Ye stood behind her, staring silently.

I think this future daughter-in-law (younger sister) does not seem to be a simple existence...

In this way, Liu Ruoli and Yin Shang were tied together.

One grinned with anger and glared at the surrounding shrimps, mountains and crabs; one was so scared by the shrimps, mountains and crabs that he had already lost his mind.

The two of them were thrown directly into the thorns dungeon under the Dragon Palace by Ao Yuan and locked up.

On the other end, Yue Lao also smashed to Xiangguo Mansion.

In Liu Xiangguo's trembling eyes, the woman in black was directly fished out.

In front of Liu Xiangguo, he directly drove up the colorful auspicious clouds and took the woman back to the ninety-nine heaven.

Liu Xiangguo was almost incontinent with fright.

What made him even more incontinent was that in the evening, the emperor in the palace received a secret guarantee that Liu Xiangguo's family used forbidden techniques to confuse the prince with an intent to rebel.