Chapter 62:The gold master's cute snack broadcast (13-14)

Ya Ya: [? ? ? ]

Why, why did you catch it suddenly!

"Quack!"

It was puzzled and angry, and couldn't help raising its duck feet, and slammed it towards the little golden gate of the cage.

But Secretary Wu, who was holding the cage, remained motionless.

Qin Yue completely ignored it.

Instead, he moved a few steps quietly, seeming to be inadvertently between it and Xiang Xing.

I saw him leaning slightly, and leaning close to that, I didn't know if he was shocked or something, and stared at his little girl in a daze.

The brown eyes drooped lazily and smiled lightly.

Shen Ran said: "Girl, I will help you keep this duck. You can do something to repay my life-saving grace to you, okay?"

[...! ]

Ya Ya listened to it, and immediately it was not good.

This bad boy is going to use it to intimidate A Xing, right?

If you don't agree to it, it will become Kyoto roast duck, right?

Duck was furious, furious, furious, furious...

I was so angry that I could only urge Xiang Xing quickly, [A Xing, promise him, I don’t want to die! ! ]

[...]

Xiang Xing did not pay attention to its wailing.

He only tilted his head and continued to stare at Qin Yue quietly.

She blinked her eyes softly until the atmosphere seemed to be about to freeze, smiling extremely innocently and harmlessly.

Ruannuo said: "Brother, if you want to eat roast duck, actually, I don't mind."

"..."

[...]

Secretary Wu and Ya Ya were speechless at the same time.

Ya Ya looked sad.

What is it now, why does Ah Xing look like "I don't want this duck, you can't threaten me"!

It fell out of favor...! ! !

no!

A Xing, she was obediently threatened by Qin Yue, wouldn't it?

Isn't this a good opportunity to get close to him!

Idol dramas are developed like this!

However, what made it unexpected is that Qin Yue smiled deeper after hearing these words.

"It seems that this duck has no use value."

He left the sentence lightly, but the whole person took another two steps forward.

The two faces were only a short distance away.

"Girl, I can give you whatever you lack."

The man's voice was hoarse, with faint temptation and confusion, "Anything is fine, as long as you promise me and do something for me."

He also no longer gave Xiang Xing room to respond, and straightforward.

"I need you very much now...help me sleep."

Xiang Xing was stunned as soon as he said this.

Help him... sleep?

Oops, she didn't seem to understand.