Chapter 131: Did you give cp powder any sugar today? (43-44)

It's so charming.

The little guy giggled.

Soon, Si Fan served a table of hearty dishes.

Pan-fried salmon cubes, sweet and sour pork ribs, salt-baked prawns, stir-fried seasonal vegetables, and a pot of fragrant winter melon and sea rice soup...

Xiang Xing drooled down three thousand feet in an instant, and couldn't wait to feast on it.

So happy.

...

After eating and drinking, the little guy was hugged by the man on the terrace on the second floor, blowing the evening breeze, looking at the villas composed of different colors of halo in front of him.

At the same time, the mobile phone in Xiang Xing's pocket beeped.

It's a WeChat that is long overdue.

[Shen Yan]: I'm really very sorry today, it was my poor consideration that embarrassed you.

Xiang Xing glanced at the words of apology on the screen, but consciously stuffed the phone directly to Si Fan.

"... Didn't you say that I was talking nonsense before, deliberately discrediting you?"

Si Fan laughed repeatedly, but picked up the phone.

Think about it, and type quickly with your fingertips.

[Xiang Xing]: If you like her, you must respect everything about her. It is a very bad move to make good opinions.

As soon as the sentence was sent, a little guy's tusk came in his arms.

"I'm so embarrassed to say someone else."

She twisted, turned around, and looked at the man in disgust with her soft eyes, "Aren't you also proactively kissing me?"

"Ok……"

Si Fan hooked his lips together, and his dumb voice stretched.

In the next second, he directly bowed his head and continued to presume to give her a kiss.

Immediately he chuckled freely, "If you like my proposition, then it is not called proposition."

"...Nonsense!"

Xiang Xing Ruan and Peng Peng's cheeks slid slightly, and he couldn't help raising a small pink fist, punching the man's shoulder angrily, "I don't have..."

Before she finished her words, it was another retort that arrogantly suppressed her and sealed her off.

This time, he stayed for a long time.

For a long time, Xiang Xing couldn't hold his small fist, but instead he clasped his delicate neck unknowingly.

It took a long time to release it slowly.

"Isn't that a liking?"

Si Fanying smiled and bit his thin lip arbitrarily, his delicate eyebrows shimmering, "Come on, say it out loud, what you did to me just now."

"..."

Xiang Xing blushed and shyly retracted his head into the man's arms.

He got a routine again.

Mad!

...

Friday, the rehearsal day of the second issue of "Song Touching Heart".

Xiang Xing and Si Fan saw Luo Wei and Shen Yan again.

On the surface, these two people are as usual, as if nothing happened a few days ago.