Chapter 151: The school girl is only Xiao Piao Piao (23-24)

She thought that after so many days, maybe this dead Taoist priest would not appear.

In the end, I still saw him.

Xiang Xing was so depressed that he could not help pulling out his hair.

"Who are you?"

Seeing an unfamiliar young man suddenly break into his office, Principal Song's face suddenly appeared dissatisfied, and he couldn't help asking coldly.

I saw the young man smile sullenly.

"Hello principal,"

He stretched out his hand to Principal Song, "My name is Li Yong, Yonghe's Yong, I am a Feng Shui master invited by Mr. Fang and Mrs. Fang."

...Li Yong!

Xiang Xing and Duck Hua outside the window were surprised again.

Unexpectedly, the passer-by Jia Taoist is the Li Yong who Zhong Lixun mouths...

The little guy couldn't help holding his forehead depressed.

The person concerned is now regretting, very regretful.

She shouldn't have frightened that magic stick that night...

"Feng Shui Master? What is it..."

Listening to this title full of metaphysics, Principal Song’s face became worse, and he rolled his eyes even more. "I am absolute materialism. I don’t care what teacher you are. In short, you can’t do things with me. !"

"...Hi, principal, we should relax our minds and look at this matter."

Li Yong still had that horrible smile, but he pulled Principal Song to the other side of the office.

I saw him back his hand and whispered in the ear of Principal Song, "Principal, even if you do it, you can at least let Mr. Fang's family feel at ease, so you can settle things down, right?"

Li Yong said, but his eyes stunned calmly.

The smile suddenly deepened, "Does the principal want the outside world to know the secrets of the school? Especially, the real cause of death of that Xing classmate..."

Listening to the second half of Li Yong's words, Principal Song couldn't help shaking.

He was right.

Of course, that matter can't be spread out!

After thinking for a while, Principal Song finally relaxed.

He looked back at the Fang Family's parents who were still full of cold faces, and paused, only sighed and nodded.

"Do whatever you like...but remember, you can only do things like this at night, and you can't let any of my students see it!"

"that's for sure!"

Li Yong promised.

...

After discussing with the principal, the three people walked out of the office one after another.

When he went out, Li Yong seemed to feel something, and suddenly stopped.

He glanced slightly at the window where Xiang Xing was lying on his stomach.

"!"

The little guy was startled by this glimpse of him, and subconsciously held his breath, not daring to move.

Fortunately, the man quickly withdrew his gaze again.

He frowned lightly as if he didn't understand something, and went on leaving.