Chapter 65; The Golden Master's Cute Snack Broadcast (19-20)

The speed was so fast that even Qin Yue and Secretary Wu almost didn't react.

Until she smiled and gave the two contracts to Secretary Wu again.

Afterwards, he turned his head and blinked playfully at the slightly startled Qin Yue.

Qin Yue stared at her for a long time.

I finally laughed a few times: "Girl, you are not afraid that this contract is full of pits, are you not afraid that it is a trap that I set up and sold you?"

"Not afraid."

Xiang Xing shook his head solemnly.

The water in his eyes was shining, pure and harmless.

In his tone, there was a little sly, "If you can't sleep without me, you will die before me."

After that, she paused, and continued to add, "Even if you kill me first, you will still be 100% dead."

These two sentences made Qin Yue a little dumb.

However, this seems to be the truth.

After thinking about it, he sneered and chuckled, raised his hand, and rubbed the little girl's soft head vigorously.

Still very silly.

Such a little guy is placed outside, and sooner or later he will be taken away by other big bad wolves.

For example, the investor behind the rice ball broadcast has already sent her a signing invitation, Qi Shi.

That contract that is different from others is the real jackal and tiger.

...

Speaking of it, the Qi family suddenly dealt with a little girl, and he didn't know the meaning behind it.

Thinking about it, Qin Yue raised his eyebrows suddenly.

It seems that his platform must be built as soon as possible.

After thinking about it, the man squinted his brown eyes firmly and stood up.

"I still have a meeting, girl, you go back to class first."

The man took two steps, suddenly paused, and glanced back at the dazed little guy.

His eyes were dark, "When I want to sleep, I will look for you again."

...

The two walked out of Nanzhong and just got in the car.

There was an extra email on Secretary Wu's tablet.

"...Master, it seems that the information department has passed on Miss Xiang's information."

He handed the computer directly to Qin Yue and immediately started the engine.

Qin Yue lightly raised his eyes, opened it carelessly, and scanned.

However, when he saw the "parents" column in the data sheet, his eyes suddenly widened.

Xiang Wen?

While reciting the name silently, there seemed to be a thread in the man's mind, gradually connecting these two words with the Qi's contract.

He pondered for a while and couldn't help but curl his lips deeply.

Immediately he instructed Secretary Wu: "Book a ticket for tonight and I want to go back to the Imperial Capital."

"OK."

...

After school.

Xiang Xing, in a very good mood, hopped into the famous snack street near Nanzhong.