Chapter 68: The gold master's cute snack broadcast (25-26)

After thinking about it, the girl took a deep breath and whispered in a soft voice.

"Once upon a time, there was a naughty little boy named Aladdin who liked to eat, drink and have fun all day long..."

Sweet and Nuo's low whisper, accompanied by her unique milky body fragrance, gently enveloped Qin Yue.

The terrifying darkness that lingered in my mind and didn't want to remember anymore began to fade away.

And gradually dyed with pleasant colors.

When he was drowsy, the man's heart moved.

He buried his head a little and kissed his soft pillow lightly.

Only then can I relax my body and mind and fall asleep comfortably.

...

At the same time, the door downstairs was pushed open again.

Secretary Wu, who was dealing with affairs in the living room, froze for a moment and followed the prestige.

But I saw my wife appeared outside the door with an oversized suitcase, with an unclear expression on her face.

"This brat's little golden house is decorated in style."

Zhong Li squeezed his chin, just standing at the door, tasting the decorations of the house.

Secretary Wu was dull, hurriedly sorting out the things in his hand, and greeted him.

"Madam! Why are you here..."

"Come to teach your young master!"

Zhong Li grunted badly, twisted her standard catwalk towards the living room, and sat down.

He raised Erlang's legs lazily, and continued to yell angrily, "The little bunny is getting more and more rude, and he dares to say only a few words to his mother... I'm just here to break the casserole and ask how to do it!"

"..."

Secretary Wu was speechless, and the corners of her mouth twitched.

Madam is still the same as expected...

After thinking about it, he covered his mouth, coughed lightly, and nodded at Zhong Li.

"Sorry, Madam, Master, he is sleeping. You may have to wait until after lunch before you can continue to ask him."

"……after lunch?"

Zhong Li just took a sip of black tea from the servant, but was almost shocked by Secretary Wu's words.

A pair of beautiful eyes widened strangely, "When can my son sleep for so long?"

"this……"

Secretary Wu thought for a while, and finally stepped forward and whispered a few words to his wife.

As he spoke, Zhong Li's eyes gradually lit up.

"There is such a magical girl?"

She murmured, her face full of joy.

This relationship is good, don't worry about the little **** being bald before her!

After thinking about it, Zhong Li was relieved, put down his teacup, and slumped toward the sofa.

Continue to look at Secretary Wu, "This girl...Bah, what is her name for my future daughter-in-law?"

...

"...In the end, Aladdin became a king and lived a happy life with the princess."

After the story was finished, Xiang Xing slowly opened his wet apricot eyes.